Recent content by sherhan19

+
  1. S

[PC] - Game is overly sensitive to GPU overclocking

Tech support answer:
  2. S

Bug Tracking Megathread

No. GTAV, Dying Light, DA:I and other games are running flawlessly without crashes.
  3. S

Bug Tracking Megathread

FPS/CTD Issues Random crashing with even factory-overclocked GPU. Downgrading Core Clock to nominal resolve the problem, but it's not a good idea to do it every time before the game. My specs: MSI GTX670PE without custom OC, i5-3570K, 8гб Ram
  4. S

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Hi guys. I only want to thank you all about this compendium. I had random crashes and "removing any custom GPU overclocks" is working for me. I have MSI GTX670 with factory overclock, so i downgrade GPU core clock (-40MHz) with msi afterburner.
  5. S

Random game crashes, music still plays

Random game crashes, music still plays Hello CDPR The issue: Game is freezing at random moments (cut scene, dialogs, fight, running), sound and actions continue in background, pressing keys on my keyboard brings me back to desktop. This have happened about 30+ times. I have just made it...
  6. S

Game frezze/crash

same. gtx 670
  7. S

ETA for 1.05 patch?

fix random crashes!
  8. S

Graphics freeze / Crash to desktop

Same problem. It crashes 15 times a day and i dont know what i'm doing wrong. all of my friends play the game without any issues...
Top Bottom