Recent content by ShinGnosis

+
  1. S

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Well, I feel for all you developers is all I'm saying. You guys who've poured your hearts and minds into this and thought your were about to just cross the finish line. Can't imagine what you're going through, I hope you get a long and very well deserved break and big bonus once all this is...
  2. S

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

Excellent thread idea. I have but one very small request. When you've completed all or the majority of the game, get access to Corvo Bianco and take off your armor to put it on the armor stand.. make sure that the armor doesn't look like it's fluttering in the wind. For instance with the...
  3. S

CDPR hack topic/Ransomware discussion. Be COOL, my Stainless Steel Ratlings. -Sard

Well... I hope I can speak speak for all CDPR fans when I say that we have your back and that we support you 100% in this. You've always been a very respectfully company towards us fans, and you've always made games "by gamers, for gamers". Unfortunately there are a-holes in the world; hackers...
  4. S

What will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

I'm hoping Cyberpunk 2077 will launch together with PS5 and XBOX TWO in 2019.. that way the consoles won't be holding back the PC platform too much. And Cyberpunk 2077 get to enjoy a whole console cycle, lots of sales. It's honestly the best option. The graphics down grade that happened with...
  5. S

Martial Arts in 2077.

Nevermind martial arts. Let them get the story, shooting and driving right first. If there even is to be any driving that is. Martial Arts is quite low on the lists of priorities.
  6. S

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

Multiplayer? When? How? This game is dead to me now.
  7. S

Should have used this music

Personal. Responsibility. Personal. Responsibility. Personal. Responsibility. Personal. Responsibility. Personal. Responsibility. Personal. Responsibility. Personal. Responsibility. Personal. Responsibility. Personal. Responsibility. Personal. Responsibility. Personal. Responsibility. Personal...
  8. S

Do you think that Cyberpunk 2077 will deliver?

I think it will succeed, I just hope they don't underestimate the writing challenge and the importance of getting the entire team to work in the same direction. The witcher books are fantastic and a perfect starting point for a video game, geralt is a perfect sarcastic stoic hero and comic...
  9. S

PATHETIC DEVELOPERS AND TESTERS !!!

You might want to be a little more specific than "broke the game completely". Also - I think your caps lock key is broken.
  10. S

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

Look on the bright side. If they ever do decide to make The Witcher 4 with Geralt they're going to need one hell of a story arc to bring Geralt out of retirement. And a dragon makes a pretty good center piece in any story. Maybe even two dragons... how about... Saskia vs Villentretenmerth (aka...
  11. S

Quest Items in Land of Fables? Easter Eggs?

I got the golden egg.. and crushed thumbelina... by accident while exploring. Still no luck on the rest of the junk like the cork screw... But you can find a pretty nice set of armor if you follow a will o'the wisp in front of the tower, close to where you land after jumping down. Toussaints...
  12. S

HELP! Texture bug (low, but i play ultra config)

Honestly - it just looks like you're standing in water. Try changing the water settings. But if you really think it is a bug take some more screenshots and submit here: http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/
  13. S

HELP! Texture bug (low, but i play ultra config)

That doesn't look like a texture bug, some parts of the textures are crisp. It looks more like a post-fx bug related to light. Try switching all the post-fx stuff off and see if the textures still look like that. Also make sure your textures are set to high.. just check it.
  14. S

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

You should start investing more in quen in the blue tree. Quen is a life-saver and the way to play on higher difficulties. I play with all the quen extra features except intensity. From the red tree I would add Rend since it's very good for hard to kill armored bosses. In the red tree I never...
  15. S

[SPOILERS] Unseen Elder Encounter Disappointing?

To me it feels like a story branch you're not supposed to take, I feel like it's there to punish impatient players who don't want to be diplomatic, listen to Regis and find out Sylvia Anna's side of the story. I mean Regis does tell you time and time again not to choose this path, so if you...
Top Bottom