Recent content by Shirva33

+
  1. Shirva33

Is Tech Pistol - Reflex or Tech Skill

thanks guys
  2. Shirva33

Is Tech Pistol - Reflex or Tech Skill

I'm using a tech pistol. when I kill baddies, am I leveling Reflex/handguns or Technical/Engineering ? Thanks in advance, Shirva33
  3. Shirva33

Hotfix 1.05

I just wanted to say THANK-YOU to the devs who are working hard on fixing everything. Also, guess I have been lucky, cause other than a couple cosmetic glitches, the game has played fine for me so far.
  4. Shirva33

Game Breaking Bug - Helicopter Scene - Love Like Fire

Woot.. I was randomly shooting and started seeing damage numbers popup around the turret that is diagonally opposite the white door that you need to enter. Not the turret itself but the ground near the turret. Guessing there is a body stuck in the roof or something, i dunno, but I am on...
  5. Shirva33

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

my question is, steam say game opens on Dec 9th and other platforms are saying the 10th. which is right?
  6. Shirva33

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Still trying to decide my initial character.. Street Kid growing up in the city OR Nomad growing up in the badlands and then seeing the big city for the first time. 1606967287 also meant to ask: steam says game releases on December 9th versus other sites says Dec 10th. I am assuming...
  7. Shirva33

Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map Update: Community Feedback

Looking good. i have been watching: https://www.nightcity.io/ you both have a common look. be interesting to see who has the most current database.
  8. Shirva33

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

yeah, i would like to know about 144 Hz monitor also 1606965102 I want a 3090 but can't afford it.
  9. Shirva33

Why the person above you should be banned

for starting this thread and wasting our time :)
  10. Shirva33

Welcome Thread [Archive]

yes, i use the two accounts for security reasons. I try to run all apps/games with my plain user account.
  11. Shirva33

Welcome Thread [Archive]

I run two accounts on my pc, admin user and regular. I like to run everything possible with my regular user account. I do like GOG specifically for the non-DRM and own a dozen games from them; but have a hundred steam games. my latest game makes me run steam as my admin user account which i...
  12. Shirva33

Welcome Thread [Archive]

trying to decide where to buy the game for PC at? Steam or GOG. I am looking for a launcher that will allow me to run the launcher without Windows admin rights. I understand that I need admin rights to install the game. That's OK. ideas? Shirva33
  13. Shirva33

Will RTX 2060 be sufficient for Ray Tracing?

I built a new rig for the game also, this was my Christmas 2019 present for myself; for when the game was supposedly coming out in April 2020. My rig is: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X CPU with nVidia RTX 2070 Super GPU.
  14. Shirva33

Should I pre order Cyberpunk?

why not Galaxy?
Top Bottom