Recent content by Sigurd_3

+
  1. S

How to get Faction Borders?

Thanks. Now I have an idea of what the faction challenges are like.
  2. S

Dang, that is about what I was afraid of; that I missed out on the limited time frame of unlocking faction borders. It is good to know they are reoccurring events though. Thanks.
  3. S

I know there are daily challenges, but where do you see faction challenges? I am not familiar with them. I just see 3 quests like win 3 matches as faction Skellige with the reward of 40 ore.
  4. S

How to get Faction Borders? So, I have used the search function for this forum to find out about faction borders with no relevant results, and so I am posting this here. Anyway, I have not really played this game since the end of December, and I see some people have faction borders. How do you...
  5. S

Harald Houndsnout & Djenge Frett Combo

I feel like a hipster reading about this combo because I was using it last December. Yeah, it is really satisfying and effective when you pull it off.
  6. S

Season of the Bear is coming!

The change in avatar rewards for this season is a step in the right direction, and an improvement that was long over due. Getting avatar rewards as I have said several times before for rank 20 and avatar unlocks for ending a season in the top 10,000 players on the leader board were too...
  7. S

Mahakam Season ends soon!

I haven't played this game in 2 months to be honest. I don't feel motivated to go in an excessive grind in ranked matches because I know I won't be able to reach rank 20 to unlock the avatar. Yeah, and after seeing the direction they went with all of these new avatar rewards including Letho...
  8. S

Big Changes are Coming (Coin Flip, New Faction, Card Names and More)

No news on making unlock-able avatars more accessible to players? Or trinkets in general for that matter? Sad.
  9. S

Open letter from GWENT development team

I certainly agree that avatars need to be more accessible to players. Getting rank 20 is quite a challenge (even more so now that seasons last only 1 month) and getting into the top 1,000 on the leader board is impossible for 99% of players. In general trinkets need to be more accessible. I wish...
  10. S

Gwent not good for my health.

Trying (and ultimately failing) to reach rank 20 last season certainly made me feel the same was as the OP. I couldn't get past rank 19. All the more reason why avatar rewards shouldn't be locked behind such difficulty IMO.
  11. S

New Cards Artwork

Wow, these artworks are very impressive. Whichever artist(s) did them should be complimented. Being a Skellige guy, I can say that I am quite satisfied with the artwork of the Skellige cards. Really though, all of the artwork looks amazing. Btw, who is the guy duel wielding axes against a bear?
  12. S

Skellige – HARD feelings. Needs rebalance!

I agree with your post 100%. I have said as much before in the topic "changes to Freya and Sigdrifa." I am glad there are some people on this sub-forum that seem to agree that CDPR went a little too far with the nerfs to Freya and Sig because I started to feel like the only one on this forum who...
  13. S

Why did you nerf Eist?

Eist can't spawn a Clan Veteran anymore? Wow, why nerf an already weak faction leader?! :facepalm: Also, why don't they fix the Clan Veteran's bug of not strengthening units in the graveyard and Tuirseach faction leaders before the leader is played? If the veteran text says: "strengthen...
  14. S

New season has started!

Yeah, cool rewards for the 1% of players who can reach the top 1,000 on the leader board. For the overwhelming majority of players, we are just left to wonder why CDPR decided to reward avatars for new characters for a small fraction of players that get in the top 1,000 on the leader board. Not...
  15. S

Ranked Play season end moved to January 10th

Considering that a few people just in this topic alone said "it is only a beta" etc., they matter in the context of a discussion between different forum users. Extrapolating your line of thinking though, your comments and mine don't matter at all. So why would any person create an account on...
Top Bottom