Recent content by SilentNightx

+
  1. SilentNightx

Is anyone else getting BioWare vibes from this recent release?

Exactly, Fallout is a much better comparison to Cyberpunk than GTA or Red Dead. I've played Fallout 3/NV/4 and I love Fallout but Cyberpunk is better in almost every way. Played all three, unpopular opinion but I liked Witcher 1 more than Witcher 2. Just have to get past the first 7 hour slog...
  2. SilentNightx

I had far more issues with RDR2 than you did but less issues with Cyberpunk so it's anecdotal. But this just goes to show how great CDPR is with consumers. Their refunds are so lenient I have a friend who used a VPN to buy the game for $20 in Russia, play it for 30 hours completing the main...
  3. SilentNightx

What? It was so bad on PC at launch Rockstar apologized for it.
  4. SilentNightx

I hate it when people compare a RPG to Rockstar sandbox games. Additionally putting Rockstar up on some pedestal like their games aren't just as buggy on launch is absurd. RDR2 was a mess at launch. What CDPR pulled off here is incredible. Coming up on the ending right now with 70 hours and...
  5. SilentNightx

PC: Post 1.05 issues

Memory leak, happened on 1.03 and 1.04 as well. For me 1.05 seems to actually improve this a bit but it's still there. Have to go back to main menu and reload to fix. CDPR is aware of this issue according to the 1.05 patch notes but don't expect it to get fixed until January. For now I've just...
  6. SilentNightx

Please Disable the forced TAA on PC

I play on 1440p which is a resolution many AA haters say you don't need AA on but that is just plain wrong. When I play a game without AA it feels like my eyes are being cut by the jaggies. Additionally I don't get the obsession some have with oversharpening their games. A nice blur around the...
  7. SilentNightx

What advice would you give CDPR?

Ignore the haters that haven't even played the game, fix the major bugs, add the minor convenience features requested by the community like multi crafting, give your employees a well deserved holiday break, come back and fix PS4/Xbone performance, profit. When it comes to the base consoles I...
  8. SilentNightx

cyberpunk should come back to ps4....

Sucks for PS5 Digital Edition owners right now. Can't play the game even though it runs well on PS5. 1608331860 Yeah everyone is looking for the next disaster. Truth is this is not the next Fallout 4 or Fallout 76. Game is buggy at the moment yes but comparatively it's not any buggier than...
  9. SilentNightx

Game not letting me select ray tracing , anyone know a fix

While some GTX cards can ray trace it doesn't mean they should, hardware isn't designed for it. RT destroys performance on RTX cards already and I'd imagine on a GTX 1070 it would do more than just destroy performance. You'd probably get a whopping 2 fps especially since RT in Cyberpunk is being...
  10. SilentNightx

Big list of bugs (after 70 hours)

Urgent AMD Ryzen SMT logical cores not utilized fully - Fixed in 1.05 Memory leak. On 1.04 high preset I could play like 4 hours before the game started microstuttering. Turning RTX on exacerbates the problem and I could only get like 1 hour. 1.05 seemed to help and now I can get an additional...
  11. SilentNightx

Why EVERYTHING ends up on shooting?

I'm beginning to think you haven't played the game.
  12. SilentNightx

Night City quite immersive and alive

I think people are forgetting this isn't meant to be a sandbox style game like GTA. It's a role playing game with storytelling as the sole focus and they've done a damn good job there.
  13. SilentNightx

How come V's vehicle can drive by itself on certain occasions?

I love driving in this game but yeah I had hoped the Delamain vehicle would have autopilot as well. It is neat that it talks to you though.
  14. SilentNightx

Night City quite immersive and alive

There are three types of NPCs in this game. 1. The ones you do dialogue with. 2. The scripted ones that talk about things as you pass by but you can't really interact with. 3. The ones that are there just for visuals. Normally in games I wouldn't like the category #3 NPCs but because it's easy...
  15. SilentNightx

Why EVERYTHING ends up on shooting?

Don't understand this argument. 1. I wouldn't call it a talent system as there is more than one tree, there's one for each skill. 2. By the way skills, attributes, and street cred exist. These mechanics are too robust to write off as a talent tree. 3. The only thing it shares with looter...
Top Bottom