Recent content by SililosS

+
  1. SililosS

1.6 Dex ride along, sound gets slow, CPU 100%'s, Game crashes

Yeah not my first time around. I did that. Hence the primary part to the 'painful' comment lol. The rest is just how frustrating the game can be without some of the fixes mods provide lol. 1667030479 Update: Definitely something wrong with the Dex ride along. Finally had one time where it let me...
  2. SililosS

1.6 Dex ride along, sound gets slow, CPU 100%'s, Game crashes

So i was running my game on Raytracing Ultra setting and everything was running fine, better than fine in fact. Then came the ride along with Dex and hooboy, things went bad fast. The ride started out just fine but then after he asks about the slow life or blaze of glory, the dialogue got slow...
  3. SililosS

My grown Iguana vanished! (Spoiler)

Awhile back before 1.5 I got in using the super jump, followed the wall around too a point where I could jump over. From there followed a vid guide which showed specific places you can literally walk through the walls and drop down through the ceiling to get inside proper, after that get to...
  4. SililosS

My grown Iguana vanished! (Spoiler)

Was just visiting my home apartment and V came out with "Interesting." Looked around wondering if it relocated itself in the apartment but its nowhere too be found. I hope its a bug and not that you only get the Iguana for a short time! Because after doing the 100 days it took to hatch, that...
  5. SililosS

I used to get excited seeing the orange loot icon over boxs.

Now? Oh. Just another Armadillo crafting spec.
  6. SililosS

Arm cyberware not showing on model

For a couple of days not, the metal markings on the arms when using Mantis Blades has been missing for me. I have been using a body mod with texture BUT even with all mods uninstalled, and a fresh game install, the problem hasn't fixed itself. Not sure what to report beyond that. Textures just...
  7. SililosS

Select a "Main Apartment"

Pretty much the idea behind this is too correct one shortfall for me personally with the new apartment system. It really bugs me that with these new homes you don't get your collectables nor pets meaning that ultimately, you still only have one true home and the others are essentially money...
  8. SililosS

(SPOILERS) What MAIN quests reference info from others?

At various points in the story some quests reference info learned in others. For example Hanako using the Doll you can tell her about Hellman and Alt. (But only if you have done the main quests for them). I know there are a few other spots like this and likely some i missed. Im looking to do a...
  9. SililosS

1.5 Nibbles quest/shard is missing! D: (Also a number of other quests)

Ok thats dumb, (For me) it was always there immediately after started Act 2, only requiring to find cat food.
  10. SililosS

1.5 Nibbles quest/shard is missing! D: (Also a number of other quests)

Since I hit act 2 on my fresh 1.5 Save, I have been looking for Nibbles food bowl and shard but is not been in its normal position. I have now done 2 of the 3 main quests and still no sign of it. After 1.5 when does it show up? *Edit* I have also noticed a number of quest steps missing and...
  11. SililosS

How do i upgrade the Multilayered syn-leather deltajock jacket more than once?

Its tooltip says it upgrade to Epic then Legendary after 12 upgrades. I upgraded it once and it disappeared from the list! I have 20 Crafting and Technical ability as well as speced into crafting, but nothing. Im also level 50. Seems a bit dumb to have that in the tooltip if the limit on...
  12. SililosS

Blinding Bloom from windows and while driving

For awhile now I have been running the game on a RTX3080 and since upgrading (From a GTX970 turbo) every window and light transitions in cars is BLINDING as is outside the Arasaka hotel when in the penthouse. Can anyone tell me how to fix this please? Id LOVE to be able to play without burning...
  13. SililosS

my cars aren't auto storing nor repairing

Previously when you summoned a new car or i think went out of range of the previous, the previous was moved into storage provided it was a certain distance away, and then repaired. This time around is the first time I have seen all my cars out at the same time and not repairing. You cannot...
  14. SililosS

Yes i have called the car. Every car i own is in world and not going to storage nor being repaired if damaged, This one got scraped on the way out of the cave i got it from and I have had it for over 30 real world hours of game time in this state. Note the minimap car icons as well.
  15. SililosS

So uhh.... my map is starting to look pretty cluttered by car icons and what's more, they aren't being repaired of any dings or missing parts. Yet another annoying bug from a game that seems to be more bugs than game.
Top Bottom