Recent content by Simuxas

+
  1. Simuxas

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Oof
  2. Simuxas

How are you doing fellow maniacs? See this stuff is still going. Did you guys got any response? BTW. https://www.gamesradar.com/cyberpunk-2077-lead-designer-leaves-cdpr-after-8-years/
  3. Simuxas

It's not that V needs to actually live in the endings. But the endings should give an accomplishment of something that we did in story. Yet there is none. The endings are just half assed something, thrown together.
  4. Simuxas

V is alive as long as you stop before the dreadful final act.
  5. Simuxas

Here you go, enjoy, he sums up story really well.
  6. Simuxas

Enemy - gets shot 15 times with a gun then only dies. V - gets shot once from lousy pistol, dies.
  7. Simuxas

So how are you fellow people doing ?
  8. Simuxas

You know, after some thinking, I completely realized that involvement of Keanu fucked this game beyond recognition. I'm not blaming Keanu though, I am blaming someone in CDPR upper sitting position, let it be Marketing or from the Dev standpoint. There was absolutely no point to put him into...
  9. Simuxas

These patches aren't gonna give anything new. They will most likely gonna be just bug fixes and performance issues. Free DLC I assume is only gonna be clothing/weapons/cars and that's about it. I'm 95% sure whatever was promised in that fake demo will never come to be true in this game. What we...
  10. Simuxas

https://www.altchar.com/game-news/heres-a-first-look-at-cyberpunk-2077s-johnny-silverhand-before-keanu-reeves-took-the-role-aEtpn7C2JARb Feelsbadman. I actually like it a lot more than Keanu.
  11. Simuxas

As much as people wanna delude themselves, it is not and RPG and V is not the main character Johnny is. I don't like it, but that is how it seems.
  12. Simuxas

It is not that its cheap, the city is empty as it is now and people want new zone. It is weird.
  13. Simuxas

Main place for it though was always Night City.
  14. Simuxas

Welp. https://www.pcgamer.com/cd-projekt-promises-a-vigorous-defense-against-a-second-cyberpunk-2077-lawsuit/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=social
  15. Simuxas

The whole game is Johnnys story, V is just a passanger. But then at the endings writers went like "Oh, right we forgot the player chracter, ah just give them some money or a chick at some endings that be fine".
Top Bottom