Recent content by sirBenski

+
  1. S

Share Your Screenshots!!!

2. S

Don't even try to deny it. You know where this is and have been here on more than one occasion. :)
  3. S

Question about difficulty differences....specifically XP.

In my experience, fighting monsters with a considerably higher level than you isn't that rewarding when it comes to XP. I feel that I gain more XP by completing side quests. You can boost it a bit by equipping a certain kind of trophy. As for Geralt's gear, I find that the best ones are the...
  4. S

Favorite funny quotes from NPCs

Here's mine... the "priest" who's all out of hemorrhoid cream. :D https://youtu.be/_6qfSy-g6pE
  5. S

The dualshock/Playstation button icons are in the game. CD Projekt didn't lie.

@DXMG @rapture23 I can confirm that it works without deleting / renaming the xinput1_3.dll. I turned off DS4Windows because it tricks Windows 10 that the controller that's plugged in is an Xbox controller. As soon as I started the game, it displayed PS buttons. See the screenshot below. For...
  6. S

The dualshock/Playstation button icons are in the game. CD Projekt didn't lie.

Aha! I've been looking for this since I started playing The Witcher 3 on PC! I'll try it as soon as I get home later... Thanks!
  7. S

Whats There To Do At Lvl 70?

Since nothing can pretty much kill you at this point, why not travel all over and capture some badass screenshots? Action screenshots of Geralt fighting all sorts of monsters. You can use a mod and spawn a monster of your choosing. Or you can fight the guards. :)
  8. S

Underwhelming characters on Witcher 3

There are so many interesting characters in the Witcher 3 and having their stories developed a bit more would be great. The Bloody Baron and Keira Metz part of the first act is nice but should each interesting character be given that amount of screen time, the game would be extremely long. Now...
  9. S

Part 2 ....
  10. S

Spoiler photos ahead. I just re-played this part again and though it breaks my heart, I had to make this decision... :(
  11. S

Funny stuff in Witcher 3

I find the exchanges between Dijkstra and Geralt quite hilarious. The sarcasm in the dialogue between them cracks me up. Another is the side quest to find the old lady's frying pan. Hahaha!
  12. S

13. S

Thought I 'd add one more shot of Triss...
  14. S

The talented Priscilla... Then there's this guy... hahaha!
  15. S

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

Alastre - Hairworks look amazing on that Griffin!
Top Bottom