Recent content by Sirnaq

+
  1. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and CD PROJEKT RED awarded 3 times during The Game Awards 2015 in Los Angeles!

Congratulations to CDPR tw3 was a job well done but don't sit back and relax. There are still aspect of the game worth major improvements. The game is my personal GOTY but that doesn't mean it's the best game of all time or the best game i have ever played. There are some questionable design...
  2. S

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

Porting something like witcher 1 which is in itself 40-60 hours game and witcher 2 which is 24 hours game to new engine takes times and resources. Not to mention whole VO for tw1 would need to be remade. I would rather cdpr spend those resources on expansions for witcher 3 and cyberpunk game.
  3. S

Will TW3's mod community grow as big as Skyrim's?

When it comes to big and costly moding toolkit like redkit for witcher 2, first we need to answer ourselves what mods do we need. What mods witcher 3 needs. Mods can be divided to various categories: the most popular graphics mods in order to make the game more beautiful/ realistic/ atmospheric...
  4. S

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

To be honest i don't see any difference with and without a patch. Moving outside combat is still clunky as hell, i was expecting at least witcher 2 responsiveness.
  5. S

Good game, shitty RPG

Hello rpg codex, welcome to this community and enjoy your stay. :^) I pity the moderators...
  6. S

CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

Just make the cow monster immortal and make it one shot you regardless of your level and health, that would do the trick. I remember something similar in the first baldur's gate when you tried to defile the graves multiple times in nashkel.
  7. S

What lore friendly mods are you waiting for?

UI mods and mods improving controls out of combat. Patches or mods or whatever to fix roach's behavior.
  8. S

Witcher 3 sales so far?

Honestly, who would buy it on steam when there is drm free gog alternative? Also this is one of the games that deserves to be on a shelf and retail connects to your gog account, not to steam.
  9. S

PC mouse and keyboard controls

First impressions: The controls with m&k sucks. There are some serious problems with responsiveness, you are steering geralt like a tank. The responsiveness and smoothness of witcher 2 is gone. Mouse implementation in itself isn't half bad when you turn off vsync and frame limitations, the...
  10. S

[LINKS ONLY] Witcher 3 News

Not sure if it was posted here and it's probably spoiler, but i really like that song, listening to it over and over again.
  11. S

I just spent $850 to play this game, I hope it's worth!

I spent 0$ on it yet. I am going to buy the game on release and play it on my toaster on minimum settings. Weather i like the game, i am willing to spend 2000$ of my hard earned money to upgrade my hardware. I believe it's healthier approach.
  12. S

No one will answer you that at this point but i don't see any issue at least with multiple button attacks. Worst case scenario, i just use 3rd party makro programs like autohotkey. At this point i am preparing mentally that i will need to deal with shitty controls and possibly wait for m&k...
  13. S

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

I find the choice of font quite amusing.
  14. S

My theory is that they are not showing m&k footage because they know themselves as a pc gamers that the game supposed to be played with controller and not m&k. They put the option there, because otherwise they would lose a lot of pc gamers but they discourage people to use it at any time. And...
  15. S

Well, forcing pc oriented youtubers to play with controller seems counterproductive isn't it? Their audience isn't console players and many of them got used to m&k footage. Also i don't agree that controller footage looks any smoother, rather more artificial than anything.
Top Bottom