Recent content by skysymphony

+
  1. S

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Reminds me of Rc cars and Quadrotors fitted with weapons and explosives. I would find this highly amusing.
  2. S

Stealth Gadgets?

Mmmmm, I'm conflicted on this issue. After playing through Deus Ex, I can say that hacking and the theme of a OMA going through enemies and stealthily assassinating baddies can be fun, but the stealth mechanic in the game can sometimes feel overwhelmingly forced. I'd like such a system to be...
  3. S

I get where you're coming from on that; that's why I also included some ammunition-based guns in my post too : D I like the kind of gun that's mean and gritty and gets the job done. I try not to be too polarized on these kinds of things, so I did go for both futuristic and traditional firearms...
  4. S

Personally, I'd like the story to be engaging and have a strong impact on the player; since this is very much a Role-Playing Game, I think that it's important for the story to be engaging and realistic enough for the player to feel as if they are really making decisions that will impact...
Top Bottom