Recent content by Slowair6

+
  1. S

Letho/Regis

I lost to this combo once, and never again Letho can only consume power of 1 row, and people not running multiple big power unit on the same row anway.
  2. S

How can we tell which faction is winning?

There is no official way to check that BUT, you may go to some gwent database website and see which one have more win rate. Onward, Sons Of Nilfgaard!
  3. S

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

You are not always get 1 legend every 10 kegs, but sometime you get 2 from a keg. It's just luck.
  4. S

Big Changes are Coming (Coin Flip, New Faction, Card Names and More)

Glad to hear, and I wonder how to decide who goes first base more on player not luck.
  5. S

Most fun mid winter faction?

I vote for Northern Realms, because of new cursed deck, still Nilfgaard is my favorite faction of all time and will always be.
  6. S

Nilfgaard Spies is Still too Powerful

IMO Skellige bear is more OP.
  7. S

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

Yes, improving UI is a must since I never like the old one but it will take time to get used to it.
  8. S

How fast it released out,how sad you feel now.

I stopped playing Gwent 5 months ago because I get tired of bug and stuff. I came back to the game after the patch and I love it, they fixed the UI, bugs and even add new features. Meta changes every patch so it's doesn't bother me at all, in fact learning new stuff is fun.
  9. S

Did CDPR just add the consume queen leader to everyone's acount?

I got Unseen Elder from the challenge and yet I still got free Arachas Queen.
  10. S

Regarding the so called Holiday Offer

Once a year, they should make it more special like pick 1 gold card with 10% to be premium. Anyway, I find it's unnecessary to spend money on the game since I can build every non-premium decks and stay Free-to-play. Unless they give me something very special.
  11. S

Gwent: The witcher card game hotfix is now live!

I think "Reaver Hunter" shouldn't be on the full mill list..am I right?
Top Bottom