Recent content by snacks_On_The_Plane

+
  1. snacks_On_The_Plane

Patch 2.12

Still crashes after changing some keybindings. Uninstalled, deleted, program folder, then reinstalled the game. Ran the game, and went into settings, and adjusted a couple of the key binds. Like assigning reload to mouse 4 and cyberware to mouse 5. Clicked on apply then went to continue a...
  2. snacks_On_The_Plane

Can't start "Chippin' In" quest

Unfortunately I think CDPR is just burried in support tickets. I can't even submit a ticket about this. I'm thinking the only way for me to progress would be to just start over with a new playthrough. :( I guess it will be 2000 hours of playtime after it's said and done after that I guess. LOL
  3. snacks_On_The_Plane

Can't start "Chippin' In" quest

Just cosigning. Still and issue. No Johnny for me as well.
  4. snacks_On_The_Plane

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Just showing off my Arch collection 1645481251 Just out cruising with Jackie.
  5. snacks_On_The_Plane

Has this closed off freeway section always been here?

I never noticed this area before. Is this new?
  6. snacks_On_The_Plane

[SPOILERS] NPCs you couldn't wait to kill

Woodman, Fingers, Placide, Brigitte, Jotaro, The father and son XBD editors, any scavs,
  7. snacks_On_The_Plane

Attention to Detail

even stuff that happens behind a locked door. After the cops walk in they close the door behind them. I figure after that, the game stops the render of the NPCs. Using the appearance changer mod, you can change the closed door to open. And you see the cops talking to their friend.
  8. snacks_On_The_Plane

[Spoilers] Very few of the quests have satisfying resolutions

Well if they fix it and get it to where they wanted it to be then rerelease it. Yeah I'd buy it. I want to see the "George Lucas revised / Lord of the Rings Expanded" version.
  9. snacks_On_The_Plane

Favorite mission?

It would have to be Pyramid Song and all the missions leading up to it. Also the Takemura quests because it's funny when you troll him.
  10. snacks_On_The_Plane

You work for the police too much in this game

They should do a dual rep meter. Where if your street cred goes to the right as you do the fixer jobs. But goes left if you do the NCPD jobs. The more left you are, the less you will trigger the cops when you walk in their vicinity while they are doing their investigation. Or turn a blind...
  11. snacks_On_The_Plane

[Spoilers] Very few of the quests have satisfying resolutions

I'll definitely rebuy and all the paid DLCs as well. It's still an amazing game IMO regardless of the its shortcomings.
Top Bottom