Recent content by Sparrow44

+
  1. S

Who are the Leaders?

Somebody else on this forum suggested that Hemdall would make for a better suited Leader card than a (Summoned) Hero card, so I guess that could be one to consider for Skellige.
  2. S

[DIY Project] My self-made play mat for official Witcher Gwent cards :)

That looks quite nice actually, would love to have a proper gwent board of my own someday.
  3. S

Fan ideas for new decks

Ofieri Runewright card: Gives Morale Boost of +4 to all regular units on all the rows but costs 30,000 of in-game currency to use him. (Joking on that last part.)
  4. S

New/own Gwent cards

Priscilla Unit card with the commander's horn effect for that row, could be a different row seperate from Dandelion's or can actually be placed on the melee row and has synergy with the Dandelion card and the horn effect can be stacked as long as they are both present.
  5. S

Current Card List - Gwentify

This will be handy for keeping up with all these new cards that show up, will make use of this.
  6. S

The future of Gwent.

During the tournament in Blood & Wine, you can hear one of the dwarves complaining and one of the things he says is something along the lines of "next they'll probably try to include a Novigrad deck...". Maybe that was a hint of a possible future deck? Leader cards could be the 4 different...
  7. S

Changes to Mardroeme

I wonder how this would stack with those Monster's units that get buffed by the weather, could see some crazy numbers.
  8. S

Your favorite deck?

Really liking the Skellige deck.
  9. S

New/own Gwent cards

Well if the Roach card is anything to go by then we'll be getting funny cards for sure.
  10. S

GWENT actual gameplay video

Well unless there was someone there cosplaying as Saskia or Cerys ;), then no I don't think we've seen those decks played yet.
  11. S

New/own Gwent cards

Doppler card (Neutral/Monsters) How this could work is that you use this card to replace a unit already on your field which then get's put back in your hand (so similar to decoys), however the doppler can mimic the unit strength of the card it replaced but perhaps with a penalty of a -2 debuff...
  12. S

Changes to Mardroeme

Correct me if I'm wrong but one of the E3 videos where they used that particular card one of the developers said that they'll have an another function in addition to giving a +4 buff to regular units(want to say it's the Xbox video). Part of me does think they'll still be used to transform...
  13. S

Idea for a thief card

One of the Nilfgaard leader abilities could do this from TW3, only you could actually choose which card you wanted from the opponent's graveyard. So I guess the concept has already been done in a sense.
  14. S

Number of cards left no where to be seen????!!!

You can see how many cards the opponent has at the top of the screen, unless you're talking about the cards each player has in their deck which you cannot see.
  15. S

New/own Gwent cards

Cross posting from the fan ideas thread: Also a new idea I had, what about a Ge'els (sp?) neutral card that is able to neutralize a Monsters deck and especially against Wild Hunt units. One way it could do this is remove the weather buff effect that some of the cards have and debuff them like...
Top Bottom