Recent content by Sphirax

+
  1. S

My humble suggestions after playing too much.

That is honestly a cut down version. My initial idea for a post was way longer. I'm not great at condensing my thoughts.
  2. S

My humble suggestions after playing too much.

So I've put about 300 hours into the game so far (yay quarantines!) and I've decided to post my inevitably ignored thoughts on how to actually improve the game here. I know this will very likely lead to nothing but here we go anyways. I'm going to ignore/ limit the commonly posted issues such...
  3. S

Polls are the way to go forward

I wouldn't mind a poll system to help them prioritize what to do first but I don't think they need one to see what features should or shouldn't be included. Just a quick here is what we're working on. What do you guys want first
  4. S

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

I'd probably spend a few hours doing that Roach video game. That looks right up my alley for stupid in game nonsense
  5. S

[HELP] Where can a level 50 go to fight?

Only place I found that was fun was by that bar in heywood that had a side quest. There's like 20 Valentinos all right by each other. Those ones with the revolvers can actually do a little bit of damage and you can aggro all of them at once.
  6. S

Revenge in this game is shit [Spoilers]

I really wanted to kill Dex. Dude talked a big game but really sucked at his job and Goro robbed me of that pleasure.
  7. S

Mentioned but missing features list

I really hope CDPR puts in the necessary investment to make this good. I do love this game despite the train wreck it is in areas
  8. S

Crafting tips

Honestly dismantling cans and selling them makes me feel like a mercenary hobo and I'm kinda here for it
  9. S

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I think the problem with all the endings being different shades of bad is it makes it feel kinda like replaying is less of a joy. You know it's all going to end in the toilet no l for you no matter what you do so it detracts from the excitement that maybe you can get something better. Kinda...
  10. S

Is this game an rpg?

I'm in board with the action game with rpg elements instead of a full blown rpg
  11. S

1st person view is not consistent and overall not always on the lvl of character eyes.

It does definitely seem the view is just so slightly off. Also when I'm in the cars I feel like I'm sitting on the floor. They seem to have wanted to show off their interiors too much and forgot to make them drivable
  12. S

Opinions on the music?

Really enjoying the music in this game. I feel most of the time it lands near perfectly for the situation and that's surprisingly rare these days.
  13. S

Mentioned but missing features list

Really hoping they add in a bunch of cut stuff over the next few months. Some areas just feel really barren.
  14. S

CRAFTING COMPENENTS AUTO CRAFT MULTIPLE ITEMS FEATURE

Really would appreciate a craft multiple option. Really time consuming bulk crafting clothing mods trying to get epic ones
  15. S

Customizing V's Apartment is a missed opportunity

Anyone else think V's apartment is just way too big? Like where I live that place would be like 2 grand a month. God knows how insane the rent would be in Night City especially considering how many homeless there are.
Top Bottom