Recent content by Spockprime

+
  1. Spockprime

What game are you currently playing

Next gen update for Fallout 4? That's both good and sad. It's good to see FO4 get an update (not entirely surprising, with the new FO television show). But it's a bit sad to see such an old game get more attention than Starfield. I'm sad to see what they're doing, or not doing, with...
  2. Spockprime

The more I play DD2, the more I like it. I never got around to DD1, because I didn't like the idea of the pawn system. That was one of the reasons I was skeptical about DD2, but it turns out that the pawns are one of the most charming things about the game, at least for me. I enjoy searching...
  3. Spockprime

The General Videogame Thread

Against my initial expectations for Dragon's Dogma 2, I bought it based on positive comments from some people on these forums whose opinions I trust. Turns out that it's really good.
  4. Spockprime

Johnny can enter our body whenever we want

I'm not sure that I understand the suggestion. Johnny is already in V's body, permanently unless something is done quickly about the chip. In fact, the body is well on its way to becoming Johnny's body instead of V's body.
  5. Spockprime

Add a bow as a weapon

I don't recall any bows in either Fallout 4 or in Starfield. There are mods for both games that add bows, but I don't remember either game having bows in vanilla. CDPR doesn't set the agenda for which mods are or aren't created by modders.
  6. Spockprime

Movies / TV Shows!

I thought the remake of Last Airbender was alright. Not great, but alright. Sometimes I think I might be the only person on the planet who actually liked the 2010 film. This weekend I watched Bulgasal (I'm guessing there's a reason that they didn't call it Bulgasari ??). Other than the...
  7. Spockprime

Logging in on forums after March 5th, 2024

Interesting. Today was the first day that I actually to use the new login system. Until today, I continued being able to get access without going through the process.
  8. Spockprime

Introducing a Limited Floppy Edition of Cyberpunk 2077!

Pigeons? Why not a flock of migratory swallows?
  9. Spockprime

I'm super impressed that you guys got such a great deal on these. The best deal I can find would still cost me around $180,000 just in media costs.
  10. Spockprime

They could also release a version on portable versions of the old 20MB Seagate hard drives. Shipping weight would be about 4 and 1/2 tons.
  11. Spockprime

Everybody knows that those 3.5 "floppy" disks are just pretenders. A company with real integrity would release a floppy edition on a set of 5.25.
  12. Spockprime

Savage Slugger Solo Build Breakdown

Hulk? In Cyberpunk? Don't you mean Batou?
  13. Spockprime

Game is ruined for me

That does sound frustrating. It also sounds odd. I've never had that happen after the updates. You may just have rolled a super-unluck random number. My only advice is what several other people have suggested. Run away, fast. Or, turn down the difficulty just long enough to escape.
  14. Spockprime

From the Steam comments, it's not exactly clear to me what's going on with microtransactions. They definitely seem to be in the game, but maybe also in-game currency can accomplish the same thing? Although, regardless of microtransaction or in-game currency, making people pay to alter their...
  15. Spockprime

Finished the Resident Evil 4 remake this past weekend, which I bought on sale a little while back. It's by far my favorite game in the series, although that's a pretty low bar, because I didn't like any of the others enough to finish them. This evening I'm replaying parts of Horizon Forbidden...
Top Bottom