Recent content by spyVspyaeon

+
  1. spyVspyaeon

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

I feel like bending time
  2. spyVspyaeon

cyberpsycho sighting bloody ritual (Mission broken)

When I did this I've loaded an old saved game before even start this mission. I've done lots of others missions and when I tried latter the mission worked. I'm sorry to hear that, but worked for me
  3. spyVspyaeon

Ok, came back to leave a feedback. Since I wasn't able to continue repeating over and over and end on the same bug. I've tried a different approach. When I found the game cache as explained here - https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Cyberpunk_2077 Go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk...
  4. spyVspyaeon

this is what I am doing, despite the game has a stealth mode/perks, should allow random approach (is this a open world or a drivethrough game? don't take me wrong). Somehow appear that out of thin air the dis game mission went corrupted on my saved and unexpectedly 3 days of my autosaved...
  5. spyVspyaeon

I did this, I've watched more than one video and I have all scans done as some require to approach to interaction. I don't really know what's going on but my saveds are missing ..... I also had 3 full game crash trying to decrypt a Shard message, couple of seconds before start this mission...
  6. spyVspyaeon

Howdy, I've done some progress but I'm completely stuck in "cyberpsycho sighting bloody ritual". when I arrive the place, there was a body in the middle I did a scan and (since the game allow) I just grabbed the body (guy who is sitting) and place it on the dump!!. Now I have Johnny looking and...
  7. spyVspyaeon

Key Remapping

since Cyberpunk 2077 does not have any option to toggle WALK. I'm using a nexumods (minor change in keymapping) that use "WASD" to "normal" run and "YGHJ" to walk (works also to drive slow). not really sure why this game lacks this option.....
Top Bottom