Recent content by StaGiors

+
  1. S

Now playing [music]

Hello!
  2. S

Now playing [music]

Graveyard is releasing a new album. Quite different than their previous work, but I still like it. And here's something I discovered today.
  3. S

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Let me rephrase then. Welcome aboard "lassie". I don't know why I'm in a piratey mood today.
  4. S

Now playing [music]

Here's a song by Elder, another one of the bands that I watched live last weekend. They're a bit heavy. Strong riffs, quite memorable. What I like the most though are the drums.
  5. S

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Welcome aboard laddie. Grab a drink at the Hairy Bear. I assure you the cellar is mice free.
  6. S

Now playing [music]

Here are a couple of songs from Samsara Blues Experiment. I saw them live last weekend and I have to say that I was very impressed. Beautiful experience.
  7. S

Andrzej Sapkowski might be writing a new Witcher book

See that's what I was trying to say. I am sure that Sapkowski can see that something like that would happen for most of his audience, since people who have read the books, are also very likely to have played the games as well. And that is his problem I think. He can't write over CDPR's work...
  8. S

I don't know about that. It's not that crazy to assume that it would affect sales. He might not care that much but his publishers definitely do. I don't know, I was just throwing out my thoughts, the way I explain his stance regarding the games.
  9. S

Well I think Sapkowski is really within his rights to try and stay detached from the Games' storyline. The games are responsible for much of the Witcher popularity. And since the developers continued the story right where Sapkowski left it, I would imagine that it would be really hard for him...
  10. S

Now playing [music]

And 'Murica. Funny, this song's been stuck in my head since when I first heard it, yesterday.
  11. S

Now playing [music]

And here is some good old Rock music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m04dNK-e7pQ
  12. S

Now playing [music]

Here's a couple of bands I discovered this month. Pretty good.
  13. S

Now playing [music]

Party time!
  14. S

The First Bridge - Act 1 - My farewell gift

Best of luck to you in the army man. See you in four years or so. Stay safe.
  15. S

Now playing [music]

So I just found these two bands on Youtube. They both sound promising so I'll just leave two albums here. Was about to go to bed but that plan might have changed. Southern US Rock. Worth exploring I think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgo-W-dMInI
Top Bottom