Recent content by steelbom

+
  1. S

What version of TW2 do I have in Steam, and do I still need to apply aus uncensor patch?

Ah excellent. They weren't there, and they are now :) Thanks for that!
  2. S

What version of TW2 do I have in Steam, and do I still need to apply aus uncensor patch?

What version of TW2 do I have in Steam, and do I still need to apply aus uncensor patch? Yo all, I've finally got myself a new computer that can handle The Witcher 2, so I'm keen to go another playthrough. (And magically I found, without intentionally looking, my old perfect save from TW1.) I...
  3. S

Japanese anime & manga

Watching heaps of simulcasts atm. Arpeggio of Blue Steel is really cool. Alien (futuristic looking) battleship battles. Awesome stuff.
  4. S

Japanese anime & manga

Some of my favourite animes: Attack on Titan Kotoura-san Rosario + Vampire My Teen Romantic Comedy
  5. S

Witcher 2 Dark mode gear (my first run through)

There's so many choices and consequences in this game if you Google too much you'll end up doing that more than actually playing!
  6. S

The oathbreaker set costs about 6k all up plus materials, and then the kinslayer set costs about 8k plus materials. Have a look at this link if you like: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Mode Check out some of the materials required so you can keep your eye out. (Possible spoilers...)
  7. S

Yeah, it's a good idea to save it because the chapter 3 items are very expensive. I wore my W1 save armour + weapons for a large portion of the game. Was waiting for +bomb damage armour xD
  8. S

I wore basic gear until then. Save your money. It gets more expensive.
  9. S

Welcome Thread [Archive]

So cute...!
  10. S

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Ahah... a couple of years later and people are still asking to see moar photos of secondchildren. I can't blame them either :p Such a great community on these forums xD
  11. S

'Uncensoring' AU version... Geralt still says 'No' to Mottle?

I'm glad dragonbird had a solution for you, as I no longer have the files.
  12. S

Playing other games

I played Bioshock Infinite -- it has an amazing story. For me, it's up there with TW, though there's certainly more depth to TW.
  13. S

Hiya all, finally back =)

Haha thank you guys =) I've missed the fun on these forums! Good thanks Dona, how have you been?
  14. S

Hiya all, finally back =)

Thanks =)
  15. S

Playing other games

Played BioShock Infinite. I love it. Amazing game.
Top Bottom