Recent content by sudocoffee

+
  1. sudocoffee

THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

I just sent a support request with the link posted above. I'll report back with what they say. Edit: The response they sent was "Hi, Thank you for your feedback!" I guess we'll just keep waiting.
  2. sudocoffee

Since the graphics mod for Switch is a PC file added in, is there a chance we can get cross-saves between Switch and GOG?

From what I've read, people with hacked Switches have been able to copy saves back and forth between PC and Switch via FTP so I think the files are compatible. However, I imagine it would take a decent amount of work to get cross saves up and running if they're having to write it from scratch (I...
  3. sudocoffee

I sent an email too and got the same pasted reply which probably means their getting a lot of emails regarding this!
  4. sudocoffee

This thread started getting big over the weekend so hopefully a lot of their employees are off. Additionally, their PR people will probably have to run it by the technical team and management before giving anything other than a general "we'll look into it" answer.
  5. sudocoffee

+1 on this! I personally prefer the jagged look over the smoother blurry look. As others said, we're not looking for tons of settings, just the ability to turn off AA and adjust sharpness. This game is amazing, thank you so much for bringing it to Switch!!
Top Bottom