Recent content by SuperiorSaturn

+
  1. SuperiorSaturn

Ethereal fix

That interaction was part of the problem, not the whole of it. The problem is c o n s i s t e n c y. I don't think a neutral card of all things should be an unconditional 4/turn engine with a single leader ability that it was obviously designed around. You could instead apply a number of great...
  2. SuperiorSaturn

Ethereal fix

"guys why isn't my 4/turn engine autowin" I love playing Exodia.
  3. SuperiorSaturn

Ethereal fix

Why are you bothered by a fictional card getting a fictional tag? I guess we'll never know.
  4. SuperiorSaturn

Ethereal fix

I'm kind of surprised you still managed to miss the point this hard. You just said it yourself. I'm not arguing one way or the other if that's what you think. If you have any other idea on how to nerf the one interaction that makes this card broken feel free to share otherwise the tags issue...
  5. SuperiorSaturn

Ethereal fix

Already mentioned that in my first post. Well I fail to see how you've made your case. I think you just missed the point I was trying to make since I simply suggested changes for both sides. You want MO Ethereal, nerf fruit. You want neutral Ethereal, nerf fruit then buff Ethereal. More deck...
  6. SuperiorSaturn

Ethereal fix

This is looking at it completely wrong. You're talking about a card that sees close to 0 play outside of fruit decks. You should be nerfing it in that specific deck, not neutering it to be barely worth it in that single archetype and completely unplayable outside of that. If you want to go...
  7. SuperiorSaturn

Proof that Nilfgaard (NG) is NOT overpowered

Lot of silly posts ITT. Problem isn't NG, it's specific cards and interactions. Vincent and dames are silly. Scenario is also a bit too silly. They'll definitely be addressed sooner or later and NG wr won't noticeably change but the play rates probably will. And greedier decks will be slightly...
  8. SuperiorSaturn

“Revolutionary” Card Balancing Idea

Neat idea. A bit underdeveloped but pretty creative imo. As it is it's almost just automating the current balancing process and removing the bias. The one thing you're missing unfortunately is the fact that Gwent, as well as any other mainstream CCG, is all balanced around the concept of power...
  9. SuperiorSaturn

Ethereal fix

One of the more sensible suggestions ITT. The rest are mostly just trying to gut Ethereal. The card was already messed with pre-release too since it was obviously made to be MO to begin with but they needed the Caranthir nerf safety net and they thought devotion would offset that interaction...
  10. SuperiorSaturn

Two in One leader changes

Interesting take. Anyone past rank 15 knows to bleed NR and especially pm since they're always combo decks. If you get to a long round 3 and they still have leader ability then you've already intentionally lost the game in the first 2 rounds. Not all decks need a round 3 and your wincon isn't...
  11. SuperiorSaturn

Invigorate is so terrible that...

It could be "damage all units in your hand by 1" and still have the same winrate.
  12. SuperiorSaturn

Revert Saesenthessis

Saesenthesis is the least of ST's problems right now. ST bronzes need a complete overhaul in either abilities, provisions or both. A lot of their golds are downright bad too when compared to autowin cons in other factions. This would be a start though.
  13. SuperiorSaturn

Proposed changes to ST

ST has taken the brunt of forgotten faction syndrome after Fran was scrapped. The provision spread on most ST units, especially bronzes, is hilarious. So many conditional 6 for 4p or even 5 for 4p. They still have that one dryad that does 1 damage AND applies poison, farseer or that one 5p 3...
  14. SuperiorSaturn

Syndicate seems utterly unplayable

The problem with SY will always be hard ceilings thanks to coin limit. The only way they played around that was with bounty and Passiflora. Now dies irae kinda gives it some points again. But then the opponent slams their boat and you're down 4 points on your finisher. SY's whole gimmick makes...
  15. SuperiorSaturn

How the latest expansion promotes boring gameplay (?)

How about that NG Echo card that spawns and plays any unit from your opponent's deck +2 damage? That's totally balanced for assimilate decks. I sure do hope no one remembers that card until they fix Assire/Scenario then people start complaining about it.
Top Bottom