Recent content by Sword1781

+
  1. S

Can't load any saves. Says I'm missing dlc

Tha is = Thanks. Why my phone insists on auto-correcting "thanks" to "tha is" is mind boggling.
  2. S

Hi, thanks for the responses. I have not recently installed or uninstalled anything aside from the attempts to get the witcher working. When this problem originally occurred i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game which did not help. When this problem does occure it effects all of...
  3. S

Aaaaaand the problem is back again. Started reporting a different piece of dlc as missing today. Will go back to continually deleting and reinstalling it until it works I guess. :-/
  4. S

Update; my game seems to have fixed itself. Had deleted and reinstalled the dlc that wasn't working about 15 times and finally gave up. Then after watching a couple hours of youtube I suddenly got a popup that that dlc was installed and ready to start. After that my saves loaded fine. Wtf?
  5. S

Can't load any saves. Says I'm missing dlc All of a sudden I can't load any of my saves. Keep getting an error saying I'm missing pieces of dlc. But I have everything installed. I have tried uninstalling the specific dlc that is listed and reinstalling it multiple times. Did not work. I have...
Top Bottom