Recent content by Tag006

+
  1. Tag006

Request: More stealthkills / combat takedowns animations and human shield animation immersion(updated)

I feel like they really botched Stealth in this game. I understand no allowing a stealth option for all missions, but its like it was slapped in the game instead of planned. The knife throwing perk is garbage: Cant you buy a cyberware that 3d prints knifes that why there is a point to having...
  2. Tag006

Pacifica stadium ?

Thats a good piont. For such a big city you'd think that they would have a sports team or sport of some sort there.
  3. Tag006

Romance Questlines Are Heartbreakingly Short And End Abruptly. (Potential Spoilers)

Romance for me in the game was a big thing and I have been left disppionted. When I say a big thing, Im not trying to play this game for some perverted sex scene, but for a game that lets you customize your junk you'd think youd get more. Mass Effect had more meaningful romances and the scenes...
  4. Tag006

[SPOILERS] My personal beef with CP77- How can we justify Johnny's terrorism? Really?

This is a solid question. I like how it illustrates how morally gray everything is. Johnny is obviously a self righteous nut job, but at the same time, so is everyone you meet. Its just who agrees more with your own personal view. In this settling of a technocracy where government is more just...
  5. Tag006

Character creation suggestions

they need more and better Tattoo options. The ones they have just seem so weak and run of the mill for such a customizable game.
  6. Tag006

Corpo lifepath.... *facepalm*

I love the corpo back story and options, but the game really doesnt seem to give you that "corpo" struggle. Maybe I havent progressed far enough in the game to really feel the effects of being corpo, but like It doesnt feel like I working my way back up to the top. Just feel like I was rich...
  7. Tag006

Monowire?!

I don't understand the concept of the monowire. Seems cool, but overall its functionality seems hella weak.
Top Bottom