Recent content by tamodolo

+
  1. T

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Yes. The Witcher 3 is heavier on you GPU than GTA5 by a good amount. Physx in Witcher 3 is also more complex than in GTA5 so your CPU will be taxes more.
  2. T

Witcher 3 & DirectX 12?

can't agree more with this. Microsoft will emulate vulkan under DX at some point as it did with openGL to sabotage it................. I really like to see microsoft fall as main game plataform on PC too. But that is unlikely to hapen in near future. Maybe that other OS from google that I...
  3. T

Witcher 3 & DirectX 12?

I didn't say it was related :D If it is true, that was a not smart decision. Vulkan picked the smart one: to work with opengl code. But I confess that vulkan and linux suport would be a very very pleasant surprise (last year was filled with rumors* in this field. Maybe this is the time for...
  4. T

Witcher 3 & DirectX 12?

The Witcher 3's engine is the UMBRA 3, am I right? This is the CDPR proprietary, right? I think vulkan is out of question as it is a brand new API and we all know Witcher 3 isn't an openGL game. Converting it to Vulkan would be painfull. But! DX12 is a more viable option as it's similar to DX11...
  5. T

NPC in B&W

Sure! Sorry for the delay! NPCs in B&W like to stand between camera and charactars in cutscenes like the one insite the city the knights outpost (that trigger without being linked to a quest mark) Compared to other regions NPCs seems to be unable to decide what direction they are going...
  6. T

NPC in B&W

NPC in B&W How can I say this? It's a mess... specialy in cutscenes.................
  7. T

Main game will benefits from graphical system improves?

well thanks! let's wait and see what they'll do then. If they don't port those changes now they may do it in the future for the enhanced edition (I know that's not certain for now but we can tell that version should come almost as tradition)
  8. T

Main game will benefits from graphical system improves?

Main game will benefits from graphical system improves? Some of the common assets like shadows were improved for the last DLC as it seems other improves like in the lighing system were made. So, this will be passthrouth to the main game, right? Because it's shared content right???
  9. T

[VISUAL BUG 1.11] water effect missing when alternative AARD is used

I think I passed the wrong idea. I only want the effect fixed. It doen't matter if the effect is the new or the old one. alternative AARD should have ripples effect in the water of the march as normal AARD have. Alternative AARD is very usefull in that region and that missing effect is...
  10. T

two options? I started from menu to show that this is 1.11. Besides, I don't have the DLC. That may be the two missing options maybe? I'm pretty much sure it's broken on consoles too.
  11. T

this comment is here just to put this thread in evidence again :D
  12. T

Bug Tracking Megathread

I posted a visual bug in the foruns so I'll just leave the link to that here. Thanks! http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/61505-VISUAL-BUG-1-11-water-effect-missing-when-alternative-AARD-is-used?p=1958594#post1958594
  13. T

[VISUAL BUG 1.11] water effect missing when alternative AARD is used This is the second time I post about this bug. Previously I posted without images or video so for this time I did a video to show the issue. I also saw the patch notes and a water effect for aard fix is present but the bug...
  14. T

Witcher 3 loud GPU problem (video included)

Yes. It's normal. You have a very powerfull card and there are few games that can take that card to be used at full. Witcher 3 is one of them. As the card is being used more the heat grows and then the fan speed with it. If you manually rise the fan speed with msi afterburner you will have an...
  15. T

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Very good. I'll try messing with vram later to see what I can get. I played very safe with this card compared to may late 670.
Top Bottom