Recent content by tastyburger

+
  1. T

Funny Stuff, little secrets, eastereggs...

Han with berries near this fireplace^^ Someone distributing the herb's loot got a little confused there^^http://archi.wollt.net/files/other/hen_erm.jpg
  2. T

The Witcher signs

I'm playing on normal, and lately I don't use the aard sign so much because it robbs me the delight of swordfight. Most monsters just die instantly...
  3. T

The Witcher signs

it depends mostly on the medails you distribute. I think axii works fine when powered up.I'm a little old school, having a preference for aard and igni. But they are quite useful.I got once a helpful bug on the quen spell. It stayed for 3 days, until I entered Vizima again. Very helpful in the...
  4. T

Prologue

Prologue was fine, no probs! Chose lab btw... cool fights in the beginning of a game. Not really the Fallout kill 30 rat style^^ Allthough there should be an explanation for fight behaviour. Click and slay is out... I didnt understand in the beginning why clicking around left my character...
  5. T

I like the expression "story related shaking" ;D
  6. T

[GENERAL] Complete the game without sleeping with all those women

;D Haha didn't think of that one... Got the same thought^^ But hey they have all nice 3D models. Could be worse... Just hope my computer doesn't get confused!
  7. T

[ACT I] Beast riddles? (Spoilers maybe)

I met it 3 times yet, unable to speak with it. Was also wondering about this one.
  8. T

[GENERAL] Complete the game without sleeping with all those women

I prefer Shani... and the sex stuff got me a little bored, as it is a little to easy stalking around^^ But whatever...Actually it is funny that for exemple she-elves are only added to the glossary if laid. Some closer inspection needed or what ;DThe scar... could be Addas work if you look at the...
  9. T

I am sure the german version has no blood^^But as Geralt says so well: we shall not get political^^BTW thanks for this subject, i'll open my eyes.And: I'm dissapointed there are no funny gravetexts as in other games^^ I was looking forward to that...
  10. T

Additional secondary weapons (dagger, axe)

I think there is some thinking possible, reading monster definitions and then using for exemple an axe for plant (Never tested, will do and tell you...) Or for exemple using poisenous dagger, hitting some enemies then switching to Metal sword finishing poisened enemies. For Salamandras it works...
  11. T

So where do you get money for everything?

What gets you the most money ingame is completing "contracts" you find on the noteboards in front of Inns and some official places. Its mostly "farming" monsters. Get yourself books about monsters,read then sell them, collect everything you find, and you always will find people buying that...
Top Bottom