Recent content by tatkoleciwkosmos

+
  1. tatkoleciwkosmos

How to counter Eredin

Hey, I play Eredin a lot, and how to counter him depends a little on what sort of Eredin you're against, but generally pushing R1 is the way to go. Both Ozzrel and Mourntart are hard-countered by non-targeted removal/debuff (Yrden, Igni, Scorch), and these sorts of cards are enabled by winning...
  2. tatkoleciwkosmos

[BUG] Contracts - "The Usual Suspects" and "Hour of Magic"

Oh... well, that would explain it. It is a bug, though, yes? Thanks for the info, anyway :).
  3. tatkoleciwkosmos

[BUG] Contracts - "The Usual Suspects" and "Hour of Magic"

Pretty much as it says in the subject line: a number of cards I received very early in HC haven't been acknowledged by the contracts page/tracker. Pix attached.
  4. tatkoleciwkosmos

Now reading [books]

Rereading "Men at Arms" by Pratchett for something like the 12th time.
  5. tatkoleciwkosmos

Casual player opinion: This game is unplayable for casuals

Oh, yes. I think this is mentioned quite a lot on the forums - the current design has many decks focused on very powerful finishers, which in turn places huge importance on winning round 1 and having last say in round 3. I'm personally sort of 50/50 on this - some days I find it thrilling...
  6. tatkoleciwkosmos

Casual player opinion: This game is unplayable for casuals

Seems like you've already moved to Ranked (yes, Casual is... not for casuals, strangely enough!) so first step successful, I guess :). As far as the rest of your, erm, misgivings, here are some pointers from another casual player (I started from zero and my highest rank is 16, so pretty noob)...
  7. tatkoleciwkosmos

Scoia'tael Faction Week is here!

I just wanted to comment that the decision to have a Scoia'tael Week out of all the possible themed weeks is... no comment. Jesus holy mackerel on a stick.
  8. tatkoleciwkosmos

Homecoming Feedback

For me the absolute hugest change they could make concerns the reward system. I had some more time recently, so I could enjoy my six round wins a day, but six winning rounds @ 50% win-rate is 4 games, easily over an hour. In the long run I'd much rather "pop in for a hand or two" instead of...
  9. tatkoleciwkosmos

Which 4 provision cards do you actually use?

Monsters 4-pointers are generally very good. In addition to Nekker and Archespore there's also: Vran Warrior. I play this in Arachas Queen Consume and it's incredible. The only problem is keeping it on the board, because it's an absolute removal magnet. If you keep it for a long round, it will...
Top Bottom