Recent content by techbeck

+
  1. T

Goodnight Night City, 180hrs and closure.

I have all options open to me by saving before the point of no return. So I'm ok with that. I have most, if not all, legendary clothing specs, weapons, and armor. I did everything else like I want. So I'm setup pretty well.
  2. T

Quest: Beat on the Brat: The Glen

Get gorilla arms and then the fire/bleeding mods for them. One punch even on the hardest enemy, they lose 5pts or so. Then the bleeding makes them go down about 10 more points over a few seconds. Before I had this, I was doing 1pt of damage per hit with no conditions causing more dmg. So it...
  3. T

Quest: Beat on the Brat: The Glen

Fights are pretty easy if you have gorilla arms. I then applied the fire and bleeding mods. They go down pretty quick. Also, their big hits are easy to dodge. Wait until they hit sequence is completed, then go in for a few punches. Rinse and repeat.
  4. T

Couple Things I Noticed

Painting money hack/grind is easy as pie. Can make back your 100k selling those paintings in a few min. Does not take long at all. Otherwise, do missions and such to make back your cash. Higher lvl you are, better weapons you will find from enemies which sell ad 1k or more. So farm enemies...
  5. T

Couple Things I Noticed

Can always pay 10k (or 100k, I forget) at the ripper doc to reset your skills. Will still maintain your quick hacks you already crafted.
  6. T

Couple Things I Noticed

Easier if you are going for that build. I know you can reset your skills and all, but I do not do netrunner builds but still like to have the hacks,
  7. T

Couple Things I Noticed

Do not have to craft to get legendary. There are some netruner farming vids that say you can get legendary from drops, but it is very very rare. And you can get a lot of legendary by hacking wherever you can. How I got all my legendary and keep getting more.
  8. T

Couple Things I Noticed

Can get epic that way but I have never found a legendary that way.
  9. T

Couple Things I Noticed

Invest enough into Intelligence, and you should be able to craft it. Or, you can get the epic pretty quickly farming VDB netrunners. There is a video out there. I farmed them for about 10min and got the epic cyberpsychosis. But if you are going for netrunner, you should be investing lots in...
  10. T

Couple Things I Noticed

Some may already know this, but I did not notice until after my 3rd play thru. Even after reading guides and walk thrus.... Legendary clothing specs from vendors...apparently there are 3 vendors that offer legendary clothing items. As most of us know, currently bugged so you only see them the...
  11. T

Stuck on Non-lethal

Distract the first enemy at the entrance. Knock him out and leave him where he fell. Distract the first guy inside. Knock him out and leave him. Knock out the guy next to the monk. Leave him. Knock out the last guy behind you. Then talk to the monk. How I've always done it.
  12. T

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

Any one of the motorcycles really. Easier to drive down the streets without crashing into everything. First vehicle I get is Jackie's bike.
  13. T

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Here is mine
  14. T

[Bug Report] Johnny dialogue and subtitles stuck forever on safe file load after Automatic Love

Didn't work for me when I had the issue weeks ago. I had to disable and enable the subtitles each time I loaded the game. Issue went away eventually.
  15. T

Goodnight Night City, 180hrs and closure.

I plan on keeping a save before I have to make the choice of what ending to choose. Just in case this has any impact on the DLCs and going to space. I took the Aldecado route which is my fav really. I imagine that whatever ending you choose tho, you will still get the option of going to...
Top Bottom