Recent content by teiji_ishida

+
  1. teiji_ishida

Mods and The Witcher 3 next-gen update

You can go back to 1.32 on Steam and GOG if you don't like 4.0. [...]
  2. teiji_ishida

Controller not working GOG Next gen version

It's working fine for me. Though I am using PS5 controller (with reWASD). If all else fails for you, you can use reWASD. It's guarantee to work with any game.
  3. teiji_ishida

Mods and The Witcher 3 next-gen update

@Vinthir I concur with this statement. Please release the new modkit (or at least give us an ETA), so I and many other modders can update our mods. Thank you.
  4. teiji_ishida

Freezing winter in Skellige

Looks insanely good. And I see Ice Breath mod is working too, nice!!! I'm about to finish the game, but I will play it again next year. It should be out by 2020, right? xD
  5. teiji_ishida

HoS Haircut change

Yea, there are plenty of pre-rendered scenes with Geralt. There is even a pre-rendered sex scene of Geralt with a certain person. Totally ruined my mod immersion...
  6. teiji_ishida

Freezing winter in Skellige

This looks sick. Hopefully it's compatible with Skellige Ice Breath. Also, hope it won't reduce fps too much.
  7. teiji_ishida

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Personally, I'd love another witcher game. It doesn't matter who the main char is. I just wanna go on more adventures in the witcher world.
  8. teiji_ishida

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

Wow, looks awesome! Like a completely new game. Looking forward to it in my future playthrough.
Top Bottom