Recent content by TeoKroze

+
  1. TeoKroze

CP77 sold 13 million copies on all platforms including refunds

in 10 days almost half of what Witcher 3 sold in 5 years. Now imagine if the game delivered not all but most of the promises
  2. TeoKroze

Upcoming AMD STM fixes only for 4 / 6 cores - Why?

1.05 make my 0.1% Lows and 1% Lows better on my R5 2600 (@4GHz). Since my RX570 4GB is no powerhouse I don't see performance improvement, but it's far less drops than before.
  3. TeoKroze

I find it hard to care for any of these characters

The only character that I cared was V. Last 10 hours I became more self aware and was hopping for some happy ending, but folks who got the "bad" ending know what I'm talking about. I'm depressed now...
  4. TeoKroze

Hotfix 1.05

1.05 now on PC. It's 9GB on GoG
  5. TeoKroze

Chippin' In DPS Smart Weapon Bug

In Chippin in quest, you get a tattoo and this tattoo replaces your targeting system. You need to go to a ripperdoc and change it to smart link again.
  6. TeoKroze

A Cyberpsycho side quest I completed but not the way the game perceived - bug?

I don't think it's a bug. You just have to drop their health to zero and that's it. Dialogue is there just for "immersion" and not for gameplay. I think after you drop down the psycho, if you go see him he is still alive, moving on the ground with open eyes, well atleast mine was
  7. TeoKroze

Hotfix 1.05

Well, by the looks of it, you can't apply reddit fix after 1.05, because the .csv file is removed. I dunno if you kept a backup could do the trick.
Top Bottom