Recent content by tfwoods3

+
  1. T

Cool realizations and discoveries...

Cool realizations and discoveries... It didn't really click with me the first few play throughs. I was going through the Baron's tale of Ciri's story and he had a brush with death but Ciri saved him just in time. Then they cut back to Crow's Perch and she warns them to bar their windows and...
  2. T

A more gentle Witcher

Just accept the violence and avoid the nudity by not doing romances. Geralt is a killing machine so he does a lot of killing. But most of the time he is killing people or creatures that deserve to die.
  3. T

This seems to be what it should be like in game

This seems to be what it should be like in game
  4. T

Wanna play this new game?

- insanely unrealistic inventory system and people pulling large objects out of nowhere (ghost lamp, Crone Book, magic box thingy) + Attention to detail in every other aspect of the game - Refilling all potions etc. with one alcohol + Mods that fix this - Not being able to sit in a chair or...
  5. T

Did you start a new game because of 'Hearts of Stone'?

I've played it several different ways trying to make it fit as best as possible. There are positives and negatives playing it post main story or during the main story. I tried to fit it in right after getting back with everyone to Dandelion's place and spacing out the final preparations points...
  6. T

Abandoned Sites

Glad you like it, I have plenty of examples: - I need a boat, but I can't just walk up and use a boat, someone says I can use their boat if I do 'X' -- this could be beating them a gwent, or taking a question mark location or something else. Since I know what all these places are now, it just...
  7. T

Abandoned Sites

I know the game well enough now, that I sometimes skip by these to do later, so that the time loss fits in. If he is urgently on a mission, I don't let him take his time to do these places. I also like to picture that other things, like guarded treasure, isn't just something he ran into by...
  8. T

Abandoned Sites

I picture a lot of things that take place off camera. In the case of Abandoned sites I picture Geralt learns of them three different ways: He stumbles across it, he reads about it on a notice board, or by word of mouth (all off camera). After he takes one of these places back I picture him...
  9. T

Visualizing a Witcher's craft

Visualizing a Witcher's craft I've never read the books, so no idea what descriptions are given there (if someone knows any, please post) but I like to think of how witchers do their craft. I imagine if you kill a drowner and its corpse produced a drowner tongue and monster blood that a...
  10. T

Need help - where do you get the first Tawny Oil recipe?

Need help - where do you get the first Tawny Oil recipe? I am using a mod and trying to figure out if I am bugged or not, if you need tawny oil recipe and don't start with it, where can I find the first one?
  11. T

Looking for a detailed explanation on how Igni works

Firestream has some use. I only equip it when I know I am going up against multiple enemies that can catch fire and they tend to creep towards you in a group. If you do the typical blast it may only catch one or two on fire, but a sustained Firestream will eventually ignite all the targets as...
  12. T

Viper School Gear level requirement too high!

I reached the required level in my main game and then used it in NG+ . I used it for the first 3rd of the game in NG+ I have a feeling that was their intent. So that if you couldn't use it right away in NG+ you could use it shortly after. Which is a nice transition from the base starting armor.
  13. T

Witcher Movie Scheduled for 2017?

Hope it is good and in the right hands. I completely agree that the closer it is to Night to Remember, the better. Hopefully they can capture that in live action.
  14. T

Will this game only have 2 expansions?

YES. My personal favorite idea is adding Witcher 1 and 2 to this engine. Geralt restarts at level 1 for the witcher 1 story because he lost his memory. Then by witcher 3 he is level 30.
Top Bottom