Recent content by TheBeastlyBunny

+
  1. T

Patch 1.08 | What would you expect?

I would love it if they fixed the quest related bugs I've ran into. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/53591-Quests-that-are-still-bugged!-Faithful-Friend-Don-t-Play-with-the-Gods
  2. T

Check marks on Icons of Completed Points of Interests

On the ps4 I can barely tell if it's greyed out or not (no I don't have eye problems lol). Having a check mark by it would clear up confusion.
  3. T

Check marks on Icons of Completed Points of Interests

Check marks on Icons of Completed Points of Interests I think having check marks on the points of interest icons that appear only when you completed them would be a nice addition to the game. Something like in GTA 5 where they have check marks on races icons that you've completed. It'll help...
  4. T

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

I believe there is only 195 cards total. The extra Clear weather, Rain and ballista just aren't in the game not missing. There is only 2 Clear Weathers, 2 Torrential Rain and 1 Ballista in the game. A lot of people have the old guides online. Here's a updated one http://gwentcards.com. As for...
  5. T

Weight System Bugged

Weight System Bugged As you all know patch 1.07 made it so usable items and crafting materials don't weight anything. After patching I went to my inventory I noticed that my total weight was the same from before the patch. Now I checked the items that aren't suppose to weight anything and it...
  6. T

Performance problems since patch 1.07

I am on ps4 and the game looks worse to me after patching to 1.07. All the textures when loaded in look blurry.
  7. T

Person in distress in velen no key bug

Was bugged for me before patch 1.07 but after patching it works! Looted the key from the bandit leader that had respawned there.
  8. T

Quests that are still bugged! Faithful Friend/Don't Play with the Gods

Quests that are still bugged! Faithful Friend/Don't Play with the Gods I've completed the game and just patched the game for 1.07 but there are still two quest that are bugged. Quests: Faithful Friend- Won't complete. I did everything and even reloaded a couple of times but the quest just...
  9. T

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Same here on Ps4. Zoltan was my only missing card. Had the game saved right at Hanged Man Tree so I could grab when this new patch dropped since it wasn't showing up before. Was able to get it with this new patch but the quest did not complete and trophy did not unlocked. Glad I am not the only...
  10. T

Missing Zoltan Chivay Gwent Card!

Card doesn't show up for me either. I am playing on PS4.
  11. T

Stranger In a Strange land quest won't trigger.

(BUG) Stranger in a Strange Land won't start Title says it all. The Phantom of Eldberg (the quest that leads into this one) worked fine. I saw on YouTube that Stranger in a Strange Land is automatically supposed start after you turn in Phantom of Eldberg but for me it doesn't. When I turned in...
  12. T

Horse Glitch

Horse Glitch Here's a funny horse glitch I ran into. Was able to fix it by restarting the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9H6nm61TA
  13. T

[BUG] - Don't Play with the Gods - Quest Broke

[BUG] - Don't Play with the Gods - Quest Broke I found the letter that starts the quest just fine but I decided to explore the area before reading the letter. I accidentally found the chest that you're required to find after reading the letter. I looted everything and then read the letter. Now...
  14. T

Quests that are bugged and an idea to make the game better.

Quests that are bugged and an idea to make the game better. Quests that won't show up that have no prerequisite (these won't show up no matter how long I meditate or no matter the time of day) (I haven't done the quests in Skellige yet so there may be more)- -Defender of Faith (II) -The Price...
Top Bottom