Recent content by TheMalevolentTrout

+
  1. TheMalevolentTrout

CDPR, stop with the 1st person (explained)

I'm ok with first person but I prefer third person too. Kinda pointless with all the clothes and nice looking V, when you can't even see your character. :coolstory: (only when riding a bike)
  2. TheMalevolentTrout

Getting into DogTown is impossible

Didn't work for me. :think:
  3. TheMalevolentTrout

Still same problem after 2.01 :disapprove: Fresh Install via GOG, fresh start (2.0 and PL installed), no mods. Almost impossible to get into Dogtown. Uninstalled, cleaned everything. Fresh Install via Steam, same setup, new character AGAIN, same problem.
  4. TheMalevolentTrout

Patch 2.01

y'all turned my maxed out Gorilla Arms into Common (white) Gorillas. :cry:
  5. TheMalevolentTrout

[BUG] Bugged Side Job Marker

I have this Side Job Marker on my map. But there's nothing to do here. Crazy guy got killed by the Nomads. Please check the screenshots. Thank you 1696173049 I did this on two different characters, same bug on both. :(
  6. TheMalevolentTrout

I'm not into it

Gorilla Arms, jump into the fray with Quake and toss your enemies around with Savage Sling :beer:
  7. TheMalevolentTrout

Phantom Liberty or "What would you like to see improved in the future of CP2077"

- more friends to collect and put them in V's apartment. I mean dogs, cats, hamsters, opossums, orangutans, Judy, Panam, President Myers. - a way to marry President Myers :love: - also, a way to move Nibbles and Iguana to V's other apartments. - option to cancel your default apartment when you...
  8. TheMalevolentTrout

From right in front of the marker for the objective "Reach the catwalk." - then Songbird needs to appear down the hallway, otherwise something's wrong. - lights along the hall to the elevator need to start up, otherwise something's wrong. - when you approach the elevator, Songbird tells you to...
  9. TheMalevolentTrout

Level scaling ruins the game

Uh yeah no, Level Scaling is the best part of 2.0.
  10. TheMalevolentTrout

I managed to get into the Black Market. The elevator worked. No strategy, no changes. I simply reloaded and tried about 30 times and finally, when I approached the elevator, Songbird said she'd activate the elevator and she told me to go into the elevator, and it worked. /edit: No spoilers...
  11. TheMalevolentTrout

I did a complete, clean reinstall of CP2077 (not that it was dirty about about my previous install). But at least I can now continue until the objective "Reach the catwalk." Can't complete that quest objective though. I also got "Make your way to Dogtown through the garage." Can't progress...
  12. TheMalevolentTrout

I can't continue past the objective "Reach the car elevator platform" and the car elevator does not move/activate. (This is on a post 2.0, new character.)
  13. TheMalevolentTrout

(BUG) Can't continue in "Dog Eat Dog" > Reach the car elevator platform

I walked past the sparking "Industrial Arm" and onto the catwalk, but the quest objective does not update and the car elevator does not move. Before that, I also wasn't able to connect to the access point. There simply wasn't a prompt there, so I was looking for the missing access point...
  14. TheMalevolentTrout

Who is the real villain of Cyberpunk 2077?

I mean really?? :confused: [;)]
Top Bottom