Recent content by therecanbeonlyoneshades

+
  1. T

Recruiting for Edgerunners Incorporated!

DuPage County, IL (Chicago Suburbs) area. I have been running and playing PnP CP2020 for a long time now. Interested in any new players/GM's.
  2. T

Jury-rigging the system: Houserule collection

House Rules . . . . Well with over 25 years, dozens of GM's I've played with and hundreds games/chronicles I've run, there have been a lot of house rules. Here is character creation: My Character Creation: Stats: {see chart} Points (2-10, each) - I dare you to have any stat of 2 or 3...
  3. T

Icnic Characters

You have talked about Morgan Blackhand having no style . . . let me explain style when it come to a Solo of his caliber. He walks in single-handed into a major corporate headquarters (Washington D.C., if I remember right), disables security measures, guards and office workers, goes to the top...
  4. T

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Maybe not 10 Full Body Replacement Dragoons, but I did have a player (starting out, 60 character points, standard skill package) successfully punch a dragoon down a flight of stairs (actually he fell down, I think, 4 floors of stairs) The falling damage actually broke the Borg. BTW . . . The...
  5. T

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I have been playing Cyberpunk 2013/2020/2027 for about 25 years now. It is my favorite Pen and Paper RPG. I know what I would like to see in the game and some of it may not be possible as of yet, but here it goes. 1) This game should be for mature audiences - Cyberpunk is a dark, gritty game...
Top Bottom