Recent content by theslowarrow

+
  1. T

Geralt the @**hole playthrough

Its pretty hard to dedicate an entire playthrough to just achieve supreme inhumanity... Even the thought of it overwhelms me with self hatred... I think there's an "evil geralt grand collection" on youtube with all sorts of bad choices/endings, including
  2. T

Old Sage's "prophecy"

the first thing pops out in my head is Death Symbolized quest in TW2. but geralt didn't sing a hymn in that quest, and the dwarven catatomb is hardly endless. I don't think there's anything matches that description in novels/comic books either as I've read'em all but nothing rings a bell.(but I...
  3. T

How exactly does the Aerondight sword work?

This is how I do it: turn off auto sword draw/sheath, find a pack of wolves/wild dogs, kill all except one with steel sword, draw aerondight and kill the last one with it. wild animals have a high resistance to silver sword so you should be able to get 10 hits before killing it, also with quen...
  4. T

How exactly does the Aerondight sword work?

In my playthrough, every time Geralt levels up the maximum base damage is increased by 10 points, and there doesn't appear to be any limit on that. The best part of this sword is that aftering reaching full charge every blow lands a critical attack, that gives a damage boost of 2.6X to my...
  5. T

PATHETIC DEVELOPERS AND TESTERS !!!

uhhh, no and no?
  6. T

A critique of the new "Quick access menu"

I'm on PC too but funny how I don't get the press again to exit option.(it used to be there before 1.21 but disappeared after) I bind the quick access key to ctrl, and after 1.21 patch whenever I press the key(whether hold it or not) the quick access pops out, and then I'll have to select an...
  7. T

WTF? Since When Removing Upgrades DESTROYS Runes and Glyphs?

The exception of Grandmaster Wolven gear being a standalone set might be due to that basic gears are from dlc(though admittedly a free one) so not everybody would have the master level set for upgrading.
  8. T

[Spoilers] Confused about vampires in Blood and Wine and the Witcherverse

Speaking from novels, they are not undead, nor is vampirism infectuous. The exact means of their reproduction is not fully discussed, but given that Regis once had a succubus girlfriend, theory of their sexuality is well founded. Either they made a translation mistake or Regis was...
  9. T

Gwent bug report-kambi removed cant spawn a second Hemdall

I just tried scorching my own kambi and cow, both did the spawning just fine.
  10. T

[Bug Report]B&W entering unseen elder cave after completing main quest

[Bug Report]B&W entering unseen elder cave after completing main quest I played on PC. In the main quest I acquired the agate from Orianna and afterwards decided to follow Regis' advice to enter fable world instead of moving to the Night of Long Fang quest. After main quest if I use agate...
  11. T

White frost explained

In the novels it's a natural and inevitable climate(thermal) change. Think of it as the opposition of global warming: when the temperature falls ice caps and glaciers grow on the poles and in turn reflect more sun rays(heat) back to space. So in the end white frost would freeze whole continent.
  12. T

Alchemy skill Hunter's Instinct

yeah that one's been bugged since the age of dawn... it's a shame. the effect could've been very powerful
  13. T

Euphoria

i daresay it's a balance breaker. now my silver sword fast attack easily goes up to 8k+ critical damage with fully-charged aerondight and there's still plenty room for improvement. perhaps they should make the modifier sublinear in next patch.
  14. T

Euphoria

It does matter actually. because quen can block multiple hits with oil protection and grandmaster ursine armor set, in fact quite a lot hits...
Top Bottom