Recent content by theweeknd90

+
  1. T

The Joke Thread

That's a good one.
  2. T

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

I'm happy you've found your way to cope with everything. Good thing games stick around with time, so it's a neverending outlet to express ourselves!
  3. T

Now playing [music]

Erhu music.
  4. T

Switcheroo seasonal appreciation (flaming) thread

I love Switcheroos! Please re-do :)))
  5. T

Card Ideas

Wow you guys are really into this! I'm surprised to see how committed people's suggestions are with the photos uploaded together. It could have been mere text suggestions. :) P.s. Hi, I'm new and am lurking around the forum.
  6. T

Your useless talent

I am good at finding data on the net, whether its about people's lives or it's something academic. If it is a big data, I love to scrap them and I can try to analyse them using unsupervised machine learning, given that the problems to solve fit the method. Potentially I could also be interested...
  7. T

Players, do you have a hobby?

I rear fish. I intend to build a business around it.
  8. T

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

I think 20 therefore I am. PS No I'm not actually 20. I wish I have a time machine.
  9. T

The Joke Thread

What's Beethoven's favorite fruit? ---- .... BA-NA-NA-NAAAAA !
  10. T

top 10 favorite games

Ok my list is outdated, but these were my greatest games growing up: Pokemon vba (many versions) Sonic (the running game to get the yellow circles, idk what its called) Pokemon tcg online Runescape (old version - before and during Grand Exchange) Ragnarok Online (both official and private...
  11. T

Rate the avatar above you!

Please dont rate mine. lol i'm new Ok the one above me looks so good. Red Indian vibe. Striking colors. I rate it 10/10.
  12. T

🎉The Welcome Thread

Thank you. So Defender is not an Ability but a Status. Got it!
  13. T

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi guys I'm new here. I'd like to ask if Defenders can be locked or not? If I'm not mistaken, from my past usage of Defender cards myself, I think they are lockable. I just fought an opponent who used a Defender card which then I locked, but then the Defender function still worked. I can't...
Top Bottom