Recent content by Third-Sun

+
  1. T

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

I am one of the people who was very torn when the "no TPP" was announced. I understand their reasoning for it but I think that they should have considered their community regarding this perspective, especially since the majority of their fans love them for the TPP experience of The Witcher...
  2. T

Non-Combat Play

We saw a pool table and some basketball in the trailer. Who knows? I do hope they have something to unwind in a bar the same way we did with Gwent in a tavern.
  3. T

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Let me begin this post by saying I am a huge fan of CD Projekt Red, I own all Witcher games and expansions, I have played the standalone trading card game Gwent, where I purchased kegs for God knows how much real-world currency. I will admit that, personally, first person(FP) is a perspective...
  4. T

Let me begin this post by saying I am a huge fan of CD Projekt Red, I own all Witcher games and expansions, I have played the standalone trading card game Gwent, where I purchased kegs for God knows how much real-world currency. I will admit that, personally, first person(FP) is a perspective...
  5. T

CD PROJEKT RED, I love you, I have all Witcher games and its expansions, I have spend God knows how much on Gwent, but I simply cannot play FP. I just don't like it. It's the main reason I dislike popular RPGs like Skyrim and Fallout. I simply do not like that perspective as a matter of personal...
  6. T

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Story/Immersion/Side-quests/Mini games I would love if you took the approach of less is more by creating meaningful side-quest similar to Witcher 3’s Towerful of Mice quest that told a story of its own. I personally love quality over quantity. I don’t like RPGs to be big for the sake of being...
  7. T

Hello, Night City!

I love CD Projekt Red, I own all Witcher games and expansions, but ... I don't know what to say ... I feel conflicted ... I expected it to be a lot darker, it gave away too many GTA vibes and not the atmosphere I expected from the first trailer. I expected it to be more dark and noire like...
  8. T

New single player challenges for new leaders and daily quests

New single player challenges for new leaders and daily quests As you all know the latest winter update introduced 100 cards to the game while also changing how certain cards work. Among these new cards, there are new leaders. It might just be an oversight, but I thought we would be able to get...
  9. T

Update: Did not get extra Scrap for Bought Kegs

Same here. No compensation. Bought 60 kegs.
  10. T

Hotfix for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game

I know balancing is really tough and I wish you guys the best of luck. I hope you guys will adress spying units for other factions other than Nilfgaard as well as Philippa and Ciaran which seem to be pretty dead now. I also hope Nilfgaard will be balanced so it will be better in the meta. For...
Top Bottom