Recent content by Thorrior_DE

+
  1. Thorrior_DE

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

I'm happy the community was able to find a solution to this problem. Thanks to everyone contributing to solving this issue. The game is a lot more enjoyable now with better framerates.
  2. Thorrior_DE

How do I find Places on the Map?

Let's say I want to go to the No Tell Motel. How can I find it on the map? Or the Lizzies. I've been there a million times doing quests there. When I open the map I can't find any landmarks like this. Is there a way to find out?
  3. Thorrior_DE

I'm not going to install any Asus software until I can be sure that it won't cause any problems with Cyberpunk while I'm still playing it. I just hope that either CDPR are going to fix it or Asus will do.
  4. Thorrior_DE

Okay guys, I can confirm that reinstalling Windows without any Asus software was successfull. The game now scales when I lower the details and the resolution. I'm also getting 3 digit framerates in the menus which wasn't the case before. Thanks to everyone who tested this and came up with the...
  5. Thorrior_DE

I just reinstalled Windows and now I'm downloading Cyberpunk again. Stupid me forgot to make a backup of the game.
  6. Thorrior_DE

Preparing for re-installing Windows 10 tomorrow. I'd rather do it ASAP than wasting time at the weekend when I want to play :)
  7. Thorrior_DE

I will try to remove AI Suite with Bulk Crap Uninstaller when I'm back home. If that's not doing anything then I'll wait for the patch 1.05. And if that doesn't fix the problem I'll probably going to do a clean install of Windows over christmas.
  8. Thorrior_DE

There must be a way to get rid of AI Suite 3 without reinstalling Windows (if that really is the culprit).
  9. Thorrior_DE

Game not letting me select ray tracing , anyone know a fix

It won't work with a GTX 1070. You need a Nvidia RTX card to enable ray tracing.
  10. Thorrior_DE

In which file did you find this setting?
  11. Thorrior_DE

Editing the Cyberpunk2077.exe didn't do anything for me. The CPU load is a bit higher now - ~50% instead of ~30% - but max performance is still capped.
  12. Thorrior_DE

That's exactly how my system performs. Same CPU, GPU and motherboard (well I just have the regular Hero WiFi). But neither CPU nor GPU are bottlenecking when details are on low.
  13. Thorrior_DE

I just noticed that the GPU load with reduced details is 50% max. Also when I play the game on my second monitor which only has 1440p resolution, it doesn't go higher than 75% with everything maxed out. I'm not an expert but this looks like it could be related to the new driver that came out...
  14. Thorrior_DE

Ryzen 9 5900X 32 GB RAM RTX 3090
  15. Thorrior_DE

I turned it off but there is no differnce in performance with or without it. 1607777094 I never turn V-Sync on. At the moment there is no point for me putting the game on low settings as they deliver the same performance as if everything is maxed out. This is what's bothering me. There is no...
Top Bottom