Recent content by Tiger667

+
  1. Tiger667

Update 2.0

Fantastic update CDPR! I'm loving it.
  2. Tiger667

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I feel like he's waiting for the chance to start the Thunderstruck riff.
  3. Tiger667

What would Fix the game for you?

This then sounds like an Xbox problem rather than a CDPR problem?
  4. Tiger667

What would Fix the game for you?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I started playing cp2077 at release on my ps4pro without many issues. Now I play it on my ps5. 600ish hours by now. There is no issue with the aiming on console in the game. None.
  5. Tiger667

Armor, transmog/character stats system broken

I'm not sure what to say. When I'm playing on moderate starting at around lvl 30 enemies start to become ineffectual. In hard this is not so anymore. However a sniper is always my first target and then close combat enemies. Because they put me down really fast, even in one shot. I never go...
  6. Tiger667

Armor, transmog/character stats system broken

Your lvl sounds really really low to be playing the ending, especially that ending.
  7. Tiger667

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Streetkid V.
  8. Tiger667

Tamashi anti mech utility pants
  9. Tiger667

Wear Utility pants for thicc thighs. ;)
  10. Tiger667

Clothes, and why are the best ones always weird somehow?

Damn! That's a lot of threads... As for the best clothes, on the topic op pants, if you live by the "thicc thighs save lives" creedo you should put female V into Utility pants. They have a wonderful bulking effect to them. ;)
  11. Tiger667

Keanu alternatives

Those are odd choices. I'm not seeing it. :)
  12. Tiger667

Keanu alternatives

I love this game, let me get that out of the way first. I also love Keanu's performance in it and the music from "Samurai" is decent enough. But I have to wonder if this wouldn't have been even better with, for instance, Henry Rollins in the main role and doing the music. His experience on...
  13. Tiger667

CyberPUNK streetkid is tough as nails.
  14. Tiger667

The world of 2077 feels like a critique on the modern world

Now you're just lowering yourself to empty platitudes. Something old can never be revolutionary by definition.
  15. Tiger667

The world of 2077 feels like a critique on the modern world

And I believe that you're purposefully ignoring the source material. 2077 is nothing if not a perfect representation of Cyberpunk 2020. As for the sexualisation of our world... You haven't lived through the 80's did you? As far as other videogames not touching the subjects there are many, but...
Top Bottom