Recent content by tinyvagrant

+
  1. tinyvagrant

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Anyone else just here to check and see if they have one of those "unusual decks"? :ohstopit:
  2. tinyvagrant

An analysis of reward expectations

Yeah, I don't really agree with it either. I mean, if it was that easy and they just gave stuff away so freely like that, then this game wouldn't be an esport. Personally I like the climb. It makes getting my rewards that much sweeter, and I feel good as a player when I put in the work and get...
  3. tinyvagrant

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

There is in game purchase content, but I would say it's far less "pay to win" than most other games of the same nature. Like, you can't buy keys to unlock the reward tree stuff, and the only things I'd even think about spending money on is kegs or better starter decks from the shop. I'd say this...
  4. tinyvagrant

Season of the Dryad is here!

New player here, just came to say that I don't know if it's always been like this but playing against monster decks sometimes makes me wanna go play in traffic lol :)
  5. tinyvagrant

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi everyone! I'm tinyvagrant, and I just started playing Gwent about a month ago. I've always been really into competitive card games, and this one really hooked me since I also adore the world of The Witcher. I mostly play Scoia'tael decks. Feel free to add me on Gwent @tinyvagrant and we can...
Top Bottom