Recent content by Tober27

+
  1. Tober27

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

I've said this whole time that you can't help me, but you kept asking for more clarification. I was really just writing with the response I received from support, in case anyone else ever looks at this board with similar questions. I was also perhaps hoping others would join in a discussion...
  2. Tober27

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

Yes, I have the standalone Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch with no DLC. Now you say "standalone", but when I used it initially you wanted me to clarify what it meant. Instead, I used the term "base game", which is what CDPR calls it, and you still want me to clarify. Why does that mean nothing...
  3. Tober27

I have told you what I purchased and where I am. Why you keep telling me I am wrong, I don't understand. I know where I am and what eShop I'm using. It would take quite a bit of effort for me to purchase from a different region, and is not something that could be done by accident. If my...
  4. Tober27

Base game and expansions available separately on Nintendo Switch!

The base game from the Australian eShop contains the subtitles: Arabic, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified), Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Chinese. Will any of these be lost if I add the DLC packs, Hearts of Stone, Blood & Wine, and the "16 Free DLCs"...
  5. Tober27

You say you have the same info, then demonstrate that you do not. I told you what I downloaded. The Base Game in the Australian eShop, that was released for the first time 28/Jan/2021. This is when the Base Game was released on Nintendo Switch worldwide (perhaps within a couple of days). It...
  6. Tober27

This is the problem. You and he both have less information than I do. You don't know what I mean by newly released Base Game for Nintendo Switch? The non Complete Edition was released on Nintendo Switch for the first time on 28/Jan/2021 in the eShop for download. The language options do not...
  7. Tober27

I said the standalone version here as I'd just read it referred to that elsewhere. I believe in my query I specified the newly released Base Game version for Nintendo Switch, specifically in Australia. I was trying to be as exact as possible. When I pointed out it already includes the Chinese...
  8. Tober27

The response to my inquiry about whether or not the standalone version includes Chinese language subtitles: "Hello, I apologize for the delayed response. After releases we receive more inquiries than usual and the workload of our embedded technical support team grows proportionally. I'm...
  9. Tober27

In the (Australian at least) eShop where it lists languages, it doesn't list all the languages that are included, but it does say Italian, which is not included. It has to be a mistake. I just hope they don't remove any others when/if they fix it. A statement of "all languages are now...
  10. Tober27

Like I said, scared of updates or DLC as I have the languages I want now and don't want to lose them. A statement of "All languages are available (will be available again shortly) and won't be removed" would be much appreciated.
  11. Tober27

The Australian base version says it includes English, French, German, Italian, Russian. With download packs available for French, German, Portuguese, Russian, and Polish. Still no Chinese mentioned. If it is included, but not mentioned in the description, someone please let me know. I now see...
  12. Tober27

Base game and expansions available separately on Nintendo Switch!

I see the base game (in Australia) has more language options than the Complete Edition. Will more language packs be made available to the base game and expansions? (Specifically a pack including Chinese Language [subtitles] in Australia) EDIT: I now see that, even though they're not listed...
  13. Tober27

As the language info seems to be gone from this website, I'd hoped they would have added all options to this now non-Complete Edition version, or language packs, but they have added four more languages to it. devivre Did you know this version was being put up, or what the reasoning was for it...
Top Bottom