Recent content by tomzi

+
  1. T

Additional secondary weapons (dagger, axe)

I haven't ever used any of the non-witcher weapons for real combat, nor do I see any reason to. I occasionaly use the bottom right weapon slot to store a second witcher's metal blade - different coating, etc.
  2. T

[GENERAL] Complete the game without sleeping with all those women

The thread has wandered far away from the original topic. As far as I can see noone would ever try to replay the game without fornicating just to see what'd happen, so I'll give up. Have fun with the ladies.
  3. T

I think it's quite natural that most players (including me) bed as many girls in the game as possible. What I'd like to know, however, if the game's deepness regarding role playing is as good as I hope it to be or did the developers assume everyone would act this way?
  4. T

[GENERAL] Complete the game without sleeping with all those women What I'd like to know is if you get the same 'a witcher - hide your women' calls on the street in the Trade Quarter if you didn't sleep with anyone? And is the butcher's opinion still the same about you?I'm not willing to restart...
  5. T

[ACT II] Dwarven Blacksmith and Order Merchant

There was another thread about this problem. Someone mentioned that you can regain the favor of the order by helping them out or choosing them over the non-humans. I never tried this, however. But you aren't missing anything, the dwarven blacksmith in the non-human district offers the same...
Top Bottom