Recent content by tonsha

+
  1. T

Fan Made Wallpapers

Great wallpapers. I second the idea to make the logo a little less "in your face", though. Translucent and to the side looked really good, for me anyway. I could see more of the image that way. Thanks for sharing!
  2. T

How Long Have You Followed CDPR?

I'm pretty new, in terms of supporting the company. I've played the Witcher since 2009-ish, and I'm a big fan of the franchise. But I didn't start taking an interest in the company behind it until mid-2012. I've lurked their other forums, but this is the first I've took the time to truly check out.
  3. T

The secret message in the teaser

Thanks a lot for posting this. I'm placing my virtual bets on The Witcher 3 being the next released game then. Which I'm just as excited for, so no complaints here. 2015 sure does seem a long way off..but I hope the teaser helps PR out in recruiting some more devs. I'll try not to get too...
  4. T

Cyberpunk 2077 Interview

I hope so. Most games give you this feature now. I think the way Mass Effect implemented this was very clever, actually.. It wouldn't be the end of the world if it didn't happen, but I sure am crossing my fingers until we get some confirmation.
Top Bottom