Recent content by tonyj13b

+
  1. tonyj13b

My biggest bother of this game [Spoilers]

I'm not a fan of the story. I find myself constantly skipping through the dialog. Maybe its just too much dialog but I find all "go see takemura, talk to takemura, lean on the rail, get in the car, talk some more..." very monotonous.
  2. tonyj13b

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

To me the game is just not fun or rewarding at all. It is a boring repetitive game. Patches will not fix that. I wish it didn't but the game simply sucks.
  3. tonyj13b

What game are you currently playing

Just Beat RE3 remake last night. Probably going to get back into Div. OG Sin 2 soon.
  4. tonyj13b

Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

If you enjoy the game so much go play it. You don't have to read our deserved criticism.
  5. tonyj13b

Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

The game is still boring. Talk to Talk to Takemura....Get in the van....Walk to quest marker...Talk to Wakado...Leave the building....Talk to Takemura....no amount of patches will make this a fun game.
  6. tonyj13b

Patch 1.2

Can anybody confirm if the perks are fixed or not?
  7. tonyj13b

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

They could have fixed the perks. Half of the perks just NOT working seems like a big issue but I'm not sure that CDPR has even acknowledged that problem. Also, I agree entirely this game is boring and 90% dialog.
  8. tonyj13b

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

I skimmed through quickly so I might have missed it, but I do not believe I saw anything about the broken perks being fixed. That is disappointing I guess I will wait for the next patch and reinstall if they fix that.
  9. tonyj13b

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Are all those broken perks actually going to work with the new update or are cops just spawning a little farther away now?
  10. tonyj13b

Do you like character creation system in Cyberpunk 2077?

It feels like they were just checking a box rather than trying to give characters a chance to be truly creative. We can pick out genital size but can't be more muscular? That is just dumb IMO
  11. tonyj13b

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

Im fine only having voice acting for characters other than the players character. I have to read my response before I give it so its not that important to hear it, IMO. The Witcher 2 and 3 are fully voice acted and still had better choices on how to complete quests so I would say the...
  12. tonyj13b

Gta vs cyberpunk

I paid $60 so I wanted to at least get the story out of it. Play time should have been a lot less but at least 30 of those hours was spent sitting through dialogue segments, following character (as directed by the game in every quest) and riding in the passenger seat of a car. GTAIV doesn't...
  13. tonyj13b

Gta vs cyberpunk

Thing about the driving in Forza and NFS is they are both good. Different is fine as long as it is good. I see plenty of grounds for comparison between GTA and CP2077 but I didn't make the thread.
  14. tonyj13b

Gta vs cyberpunk

[...] This thread is titled cp2077 vs GTA and GTA has better shooting. It is more fun. It isn't CODesque with bullet sponge enemies like CP. I bought both games and played both. I didn't buy CP2077 because I wanted something to complain about. I have 25 hours in GTAV so hardly a fanboy...
  15. tonyj13b

Gta vs cyberpunk

Sound design on the other hand is entirely subjective but CP is not that great. Lots of scenes where sounds are missing entirely like car doors shutting. I prefer the shooting in GTA and the AI is better as well.
Top Bottom