Recent content by TriforceDragon

+
  1. T

Will You Keep Playing?

Maybe not everyday, but on and off until the big stuff hits. Then I will be back in force.
  2. T

Homecoming sounds awesome! BUT two updates in 6 months is just absurd

Was gonna make this comment. The Witcher Gwent was an unbalanced mess of spies and golds, it would never be able to work in a multiplayer setting.
  3. T

OBSCURE (WTF) DECKS AND TACTICS

Got a fun little deck that I have been using alot. It is a Deathwish deck without Nekkers or even much consume. Deck list: Draug and Yennefer are mostly a finisher for the final round, though Brewess + Forktail is a pretty good backup. Caretaker is mostly for disrupting the opponent if I...
  4. T

[Voice of the people-survey] What should the CDPR do with the "create" mechanics?

Personally I would argue the best way to fix create, sort of, is more restricted pools. If that means removing the bronze create cards then so be it. I talked a bit about the Whispering Hillock further up and I consider it one of the better create cards. Why? The pool it draws from is the...
  5. T

[Voice of the people-survey] What should the CDPR do with the "create" mechanics?

I can second this with a specific example. I use Whispering Hillock in a Deathwish deck of my own creation which does not run Nekkers, mostly because it is not focused on using consume to trigger the Deathwishes. This makes the Arache Queen a less than ideal leader for me, Dagon does not seem...
  6. T

This scorch/damage chaining meta prevents all creative combos.

My personal philosophy is that If you are running high overtime value cards that might be vulnerable to removal, pack two different kinds, preferably one that requires no setup. I have a monster deck running Arachas Behemoth, but I also packed in Archespore in the deck. If i think my opponent is...
  7. T

What rank did you get to this season?

It will show reset to rank 1 until the new season starts. Happened last time as well.
  8. T

What rank did you get to this season?

This always happens. Rewards will be rolling out soon and your new rank will be there when the new season starts. Just give it a bit of time. As for me, made it to rank 17 using a variety of homemade decks, but mostly Deathwish Monster (No Nekkers) and Soldier Nilfgaard.
  9. T

Charm Sucks

Way, way too powerful. You gotta remember that when you charm you are not just adding the points to your side, you are taking them from the opponent as well. Essentially fi you charm a 8 power unit it would be 11 on your sides and -8 on the opponent side for a swing of 19 points in a no setup...
  10. T

Which daily quest do you find the hardest?

If you are not interested in what the faction is offering and want to speed your progress towards the cards that are interesting you. I have Skellige on complete mill mode and really need a way to reroll Skellige quests.
  11. T

Letho: Kingslayer

Unseen Elder will always (except in case of immunity) beat the highest creature on your opponents side. That is a pretty good deal in just about all cases. However his problem is that, beeing a leader, your opponent knows you have him and will if at all possible save their own highest cards...
  12. T

Blue Dream not working on Leaders is a crime...

Maybe not run Blue Dream in a deck that has many other cards it needs to redraw in order to be effective? Beeing stuck with Blue Dream in hand because you had to redraw something else is not necesarily a card design problem, but also a deck building problem. Relying on many cards whose effect is...
  13. T

Playing 4 scorches in 1 match should not be possible, but it is

While never a viable deck I do love returning to SC from time to time to see how many Scorch effects I can pack into a single deck, just because. Scorch the World!
  14. T

Letho: Kingslayer

He is great against Unseen Elder, but you dont see Unseen Elder often making it a bit less useful. If your opponent buffs their leader in some way it becomes pretty good as well, but this will probably happen more randomly than deliberately. He is an okay card to me.
  15. T

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

Not bought a single keg with real money, gotten about 25 kegs (end of season rewards + farming). Gotten 3 gold and 3 silver. I have never been this lucky before the premium kegs so... Luck of the draw?
Top Bottom