Recent content by Trollgaming

+
  1. T

Horizon zero dawn was awesome . Hoping Cyberpunk will be much better

Horizon zero dawn was awesome . Hoping Cyberpunk will be much better Things I didnt like in Horizon Zero dawn : !)There were choices but choices didn't matter . 2) Even though the game takes place after human extinction and the protagonist was born a tribal she rarely advocates violence . 3)...
  2. T

DIshonored 2 was awesome . Hoping cyberpunk will deliver it better

DIshonored 2 was awesome . Hoping cyberpunk will deliver it better Things I liked in dishonored 2 and hope cyberpunk might deliver it better 1) Different ways to play . There are at-least 2 different types to play the game ( non-lethal and lethal ) 2) Able to listen to conversation from ai...
  3. T

What do you NOT want to see in the game?

Ok thanks :)
  4. T

What do you NOT want to see in the game?

I do not want to see compulsory multiplayer or a quest which requires 50mbps connection :D
  5. T

Things I liked in Mafia 3 and hoping CP2077 will do it better

The lightning system and graphics in witcher 3 are far superior when compared to mafia 3 Mafia 3 is like playing gta 4 with witcher 3 cutscenes . ( cuscenes are the best part of the game) But anyways I liked the game .
  6. T

Things I liked in Mafia 3 and hoping CP2077 will do it better

Things I liked in Mafia 3 and hoping CP2077 will do it better 1) Great story . Probably best story this year after the witcher 3 dlc 2) Multiple endings and multiple ways to clear missions easily . ( the ending does not depend on previous mission though ) 3) Third person view game ( This is...
  7. T

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

It could have a game like gwent in it and that game could be multiplayer. So a game within the main CP game could have multiplayer . Remember how fans asked multiplayer for Gwent
  8. T

I hope that will be better....

I loved the sunny weather in witcher 3 . It was awesome. I hope to see that in cyberunk too
  9. T

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

Ya it definitely needs more time .
  10. T

I am sure 1080 will still work in high settings for cyberpunk . I am thinking of going for either ati rx 490 or nvidia gtx 1080 next year when prices drop . Ya vr is too expensive right now . Maybe 5 years from now it will gain more interest among gamers
  11. T

Thinking about getting a new computer with good graphic card before cyberpunk releases (early 2018 ?). I am sure my graphic card becomes obsolete by 2017 ending
  12. T

Hopefully, there will be multiple paths to finish a mission in Cyberpunk 2077...

I am sure there will be multiple ways . More than witcher 3 ? Or is it wishful thinking :D ?
  13. T

Deus Ex Mankind reborn was bad for casual gamers. Heres why

True I Would have preferred Third person when not using gun
  14. T

Hack and slash

Hack and slash Is there any chance of having hack and slash like witcher 3. Or atleast an option of having swordplay ? Thanks
  15. T

Main character: Voiced or non-voiced?

Hmm yeah
Top Bottom