Recent content by twinkiegorilla

+
  1. T

Unable to Progress Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual (PC Version)

I actually showed up to this location and there is nothing there. No bodies, no bathtub. Just the spray paint on the ground. Fuck. This is the second time I can't get the cyberpsycho achievement because at least one of them is bugged. EDIT: Ok, crazy. On a whim I went back to V.'s apartment...
  2. T

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

Bump. You know why, CDPR. You know.
  3. T

Game-breaking Bug: Wakako [Spoilers]

I haven't been able to speak to Wakako from the minute I had a quest with her. Even her phone calls would omit her speaking so I'm just there hearing myself speaking to nobody. That's all whatever. The game's buggy, fine. But then I start on the 'Down on the Corner' quest, a main quest...I'm...
  4. T

Anyone sick of Brouver/Ciri yet?

Best news.
  5. T

Tailbot Wins - Pure RNG

Praise be to RNGESUS.
  6. T

Art Contest - Community Vote is now open!

Does the winner's card end up in the game? Because I swear that Vivienne one (the one at an angle, near the last page or so) makes me want to spend powder.
  7. T

Is Wardancer A Problem?

Which is why this is the worst shit in the game right now. And also why every tom dick and harry is playing it.
  8. T

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

Just watched Merchant's take. He's right. In six months in the direction the game was going, it would be dead anyway. But the problem is...is six months of a dead game going to spell the same outcome?
  9. T

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

Six months. Will anybody even still give a shit? Who'll be left? All the streamers are already 75% gone. Bye bye, everybody. RIP Gwent.
  10. T

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Play the perfect deck for all the poor sports, boys and girls! I don't know what it is, but I'm sure it's out there! Let the white whale's holy grail guide you!
  11. T

Season of the Elves has started!

Dude. They literally show what rank you've gotten to during what season/meta. They are THE biggest indicator the game has.
  12. T

No balancing or new cards for another month?

"Hey all, CDPR here! We're sorry for all the thousands of players who are tired of a broken, stale, RNG fest meta...and we're sorry for all the streamers who have stopped playing and streaming in ranked (and those who've literally just stopped playing altogether) but we have 8 people playing...
  13. T

Pretty sure "competitivity" isn't a word...but anyway I'm failing to see how avatars are any more or less a distinction of good/bad than titles and borders, homeslice.
  14. T

It's funny cuz it's true!
  15. T

Paradox of create

Also: it literally isn't. Burza all but confirmed it's essentially getting borked out of ranked and into arena.
Top Bottom