Recent content by Unicornu

+
  1. Unicornu

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Ex - Corporate Arasaka's "Thief" , Arsenal perfect for coolest acrobatic assasin gal out there: Stinger and Kang Tao A-22B Chao but Grad for very stubborn ones. Also this is the first hat i'm okay with so i tried to pick the rest to fit in with her spirit :)
  2. Unicornu

Corpo assasin to the bone - Reflexes/Cool/Technical 20
  3. Unicornu

Show me your outfit of choice!

Don't be fooled by that bra, it has over 400 armor and whole two slots ;) Anyway sticking to this as i can see tattoos and it all just seem to fit in some fashion - half classy, half..well..bish, perfect for ex-corpo going as low as to Jig Jig street level. And i love gold with black. Not...
  4. Unicornu

Brennan Apollo motorbike "case" blurring out when riding [Graphic Bug]

Sorry for late replay and thank you for feedback. I turned off the motion blur and the outcome was pretty....weird. Turned DLSS off too. But after i refreshed the options and giving a game a moment to load more properly it was kind of ok but the texture on it still feels like a glitter thrown...
  5. Unicornu

Brennan Apollo motorbike "case" blurring out when riding [Graphic Bug]

It's a real shame and eye pain to see 93k eddies bike act like this. The case on its back blurs out as you ride. Really guys...did you even test these vehicles for purchase *sigh. Anyway reporting it and hoping to see it fixed because i have been gathering some side eddies for it just to be let...
  6. Unicornu

My gal, L.Feit - corpo sarcastic killer, slightly evil but so professional, grabbed some pics from my tumblr. I prefer the light with the backgrounds more than the on in-game.
  7. Unicornu

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Just gonna throw my V's from tumblr here as well, cus why not.
  8. Unicornu

Bounty issue?

Hi, i don't really know if its a bug or i just don't understand something but i was walking through the city and had the bounty blue star icon on map. I got there, scanned the ones who are wanted but once i attack them or they start attacking me i'm being wanted for doing a crime. Do i need to...
  9. Unicornu

The romance options for straight Female and Male V is disappointing [Mild spoilers]

After last trailer i was almost sure there will be more romance options but when i saw an actual list i was just...really put down. They introduce us so many interesting characters and don't bother to add an extra mile with something that already feels like a base - romance options which here...
Top Bottom