Recent content by UntitledPerson

+
  1. U

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

That has to be the biggest fu Ive ever seen.
  2. U

Very detailed Reddit post about missing content.

Lol I actually saved this photo not to long ago so that I could read it. The list is way longer than I thought which really puts it into perspective the amount of content that's missing although some features were not confirmed like the monorail.
  3. U

will CD project red make another game cyber punk game ?

This is also how I feel too no other company has decided to make a AAA in the cyberpunk genre of this scale and sadly it didn't come out as it should.
  4. U

will CD project red make another game cyber punk game ?

Dont see it happening anytime soon which makes me wonder what else are they going to make after this game is patched up and the DLCs are out. I'm pretty sure Witcher is out of the question since they have a rocky relationship with the author so I think at this point they re in limbo. If they do...
  5. U

A request for community leaders

Couldn't agree more and thank you for making this thread.
  6. U

I have question to DEVS, would there be monorail/subway system in future like DLC.

I believe in an interview they said no.
  7. U

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

Is it possible to add these things through patches and DLC? because AI in my opinion can seem very hard to fix with patches and DLC but then again im not a game developer so I could be much easier than what I think.
  8. U

Im done for now

Im doing the same thing going to come back after the patch in February haven't given up on the game entirely but some seeing how the final product isn't what they showed us takes the enjoyment out of the game.
  9. U

Important Update

CDPR I've enjoyed the games you have made, Cyberpunk was a game I knew I was going to love because its concept and the way the game was shown caught but my attention. I even told many of my friends about this game and how they should consider it because I knew you guys won't let us down. However...
  10. U

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

Thank you for bringing this up because its annoying like the foundation and some of the complex systems are there but they aren't fleshed out or they don't work like they're suppose to.
  11. U

After Cyberpunk I hope CDPR reconsiders their push towards open world games...

This is what I want to say about Cyberpunk its complex and sadly they failed in some of those complex systems that make the city a city. I keep referring to GTA because GTA has mastered that if they can get some ideas from them mix them up and adapt to Cyberpunk then they got themselves a good...
  12. U

After Cyberpunk I hope CDPR reconsiders their push towards open world games...

I feel like they could make a good open-world but they need to make sure that they aren't over promising and the main features that make the game good are added.Aside from performance issues fromwhat ive read on here and reddit people are mostly mad that the game didnt have the features they...
  13. U

It's really dissapointing.

I agree with you thats why I made the decision to come back to it in a month or two once everything is mostly ironed out and give it a fresh restart because in my case my frames are dying and its ruining the experience for me.
  14. U

What Happened?

Yeah I don't know why they give that reaction the prupose isnt to shit on the game but to give the criticism its deserves because the product we got is not the same. All we want is to bring these issues up to them so that they could fix them and our expeience is better but if its now wrong to do...
Top Bottom