Recent content by username_3642020

+
  1. U

Nightclubs

However it ends it up it'd be nice to sit down/dance/whatever in a nightclub (or five). Tough to implement I imagine, but very cool if they can pull it off.
  2. U

"Sandbox" vs. "RPG": mutually exclusive?

I wouldn't say they're mutually exclusive at all. Ideally, CP77 will be a very lovely mix of both. It would certainly compliment the setting.
  3. U

Silent or Voiced Protagonist?

I'm fine with either, so long as it's all well executed I think there's a lot to be said for either option. Yay for being happy with anything!
  4. U

Pacifist Play-through?

+1 Internets for Kil :p
  5. U

"Cyberpunk’s old-school order" - an excellent article

That's a pretty cool read, good find!
  6. U

Pacifist Play-through?

And it certainly is, the scenario you presented is an excellent example of something that could likely happen and where killing is how you'd get out of it. There should be a way to avoid those scenarios though, if you can help it. Say you have a camera to look around the corner and feed the...
  7. U

Pacifist Play-through?

I don't think anyone is suggesting a forced non-lethality, what everyone seems to want is the option of whether to kill or not. It would be silly to force non-lethality in some situations, I agree. My day-job is soldiering, so I can definitely say that when bullets are flying at you you want...
  8. U

Pacifist Play-through?

I think it would be awesome to have the option of a pacifist, or at least non-lethat l playthrough. With the nature of the setting, I think total pacifism is a good way to get shot full of holes, but you could certainly use less-than-lethal force on people and still achieve the same ends. Plus...
  9. U

Silent Protagonist?

Reducing everything to a binary "Yes/No" system is too minimalistic though. Not saying they would, but that's taking it to the extreme. I don't think either is ideal, but silent gives you a bit more flexability in imagining your character. You still get to imagine your character's voice, instead...
  10. U

Character Romance Discussion

It'd be nice to see something fully developed that actually has an effect on the game beyond "X and the PC are dating." Quests, references by other NPCs, etc. would be cool.
  11. U

Cyberpsychosis and you: how should it be implemented?

That'd be perfect if CDPR can nail it.
  12. U

Cyberpsychosis and you: how should it be implemented?

The pnp did a good job of preventing that kind of thinking though, since you could get something inane and lose a load of humanity (relatively speaking for the dice rolls) whereas that cannon in your arm only cost a few points. Hide/randomise the amount lost and have completely differing ranges...
  13. U

Cyberpunk/Sci Fi art BY WEZ

Really nice stuff!
  14. U

Life events! in making a Character?

Having random life events always seemed to give character more depth for me, it made them feel more real than going through and picking/choosing parts. Sure, it takes a bit of the creation out of your hands, but at the same time life is full of some pretty random stuff. How you decide to take...
  15. U

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

Media most likely. I love the premise of being out to show things like they are despite the corps, it's a blast to play in the PnP.
Top Bottom