Recent content by username_3645022

+
  1. U

Your First Cyberpunk Experience?

Reading Michio Kaku's " Visions: How Science Will Revolutionize the 21st Century and Beyond " as well as Ghost in the Shell both Stand Alone Complex and 2nd GIG.
  2. U

What if I'm new to Cyberpunk World ?

Welcome to the CP world, I am also a novice to the world of CP2020 but I do find it fascinating to purchase the sourcebooks from eBay and then compare and contrast the CP world/setting with that of our own. As for getting into the setting of the game, I will attempt to get in a few PnP games...
  3. U

Participating in The Game Development (Collaboration Platform)?

I agree with you 100%. Right now, using the forums we have the best chance to be contribute our voice to the game as the development cycle is early unless the development team has been running dark for years. If the forums lead to ideas that change elements of envisioned gameplay then we have...
  4. U

Wait hold on

Alright OP - to meet the above statement, we only have been told it is a non-linear story. All we know, cut and dry.
  5. U

Wait hold on

As far as we know it is an open world RPG with maybe a co-op. One thing that has been passed around SWTOR forums and podcasts is the idea that if SWTOR had launched calling itself a single player game but with multiplayer elements in it then it would have been able to weather the broken state it...
  6. U

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

I'm all for making health stims ( not packs ) have differing effects one's character after use. As I recall the stims were an instant heal so in the CP universe thats likely nano-bots with painkillers that more or less rebuild tissue on the fly while packs were more in line with first aid kits...
  7. U

Character death: the final frontier?

Have a hardcore mode for those that want to see far they can get before perma death. Day Z as an FPS made use of the perma death mechanic because the game had a horror survival element to it, while cyberpunk is about survival, the system is not likely to see much use in an RPG.
  8. U

10 Fun Things to Do While You Wait for Cyberpunk 2077

(1) Visit your local gun show (2) Save some cash on the side in case a kickstarter were to be needed (3) Don't get overly hyped up (4) Read Michio Kaku's "Physics of the Future"
  9. U

Role descriptions

COP The law, we watch ... hopeless ... helpless as all our sweat and tears end with the scum of this city walking back onto the streets. Where is Justice when she isn't just blind but in the pockets of those who can afford her good graces or for whom violence prevents the cries ... the pleas of...
  10. U

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

As for me the role that I would prefer would be the the "War correspondent" of the media subtype. It should be noted that in the PnP the media group wasn't a single role except for the war correspondent or high risk correspondent. The media team was made up of the ' on air ' talent, the solo...
Top Bottom