Recent content by v2micca

+
  1. v2micca

Your Top Movies that you feel Defined the Cyberpunk Genre.

My apologies for asking what I feel may be an obvious question, but I am terrible at reading intent in message board posts. So, that was a joke, right?
  2. v2micca

[SPOILERS] DID THE STORY HAPPEN JUST BECAUSE JOHNNY DIDN'T REMEMBER HIS NICKNAME?

Remember, Alt straight up tells us that those memories are from Johnny's warped perspective and in no way reflect the actual reality of the situation. This is further confirmed by V actually obtaining Johnny's gun used in the flashback sequences and it is no where close to as powerful or...
  3. v2micca

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

Action/Adventure with RPG elements sounds about right to me. Its also a mix that satisfied my expectations, though I know it did not satisfy others.
  4. v2micca

Story content you FEEL is missing [spoilers]

I feel like a lot of content regarding Arasaka may have ended up on the cutting room floor. When the heist goes bad, Dexter is willing to cut you due to the heat you brought down on him from Arasaka. But, other than the on the rails sequence with Takamura and the Arasake CyberNinjas, I never...
  5. v2micca

The story doesn't explain this about Relic (SPOILER!)

I'm assuming you are being intentionally obtuse. Presuming my fan-theory has any legs, V's neural network would have had a logfile of it's infection and (assuming Vic was successful) purging of CN-07. During the multiple biological and neural network scans V would have undergone as part of his...
  6. v2micca

The story doesn't explain this about Relic (SPOILER!)

You are assuming there is only one way to skin the cat. Hellman and a team of dedicated researchers have been working tirelessly to solve the issues of RELIC2.0. Via means not fully elaborated in the "Where is My Mind" ending they achieve success when using a donor with the same genetic...
  7. v2micca

[SPOILERS] [SOLVED] The "best" ending really is the best. Voicemails are important.

Uh.....what? The path of Glory ending totally sets up for The Crystal Palace Heist via DLC.
  8. v2micca

[Spoilers] Do you like V?

I found V to be a compelling and interesting character. For a crime drama protagonist (which is kind of the archetype he falls into for the purposes of the story of Cyberpunk 2077) he is relatively likeable and fun. In real life, no. Dude is a stone cold sociopath that I would stay well clear of.
  9. v2micca

The motivation for everything that happened. (MAX spoilers)

I finally found the final piece to help everything click into place for me. But, I can't take credit. I got it from this reddit post: We know from the lore that on his 21st birthday, Saburo Arasaka summoned his son to a private meeting where he revealed the true purpose of the Arasaka...
  10. v2micca

Revenge in this game is shit [Spoilers]

This is one complaint I don't get. With the exception of Dexter, you have the option to enact revenge, or help someone else pursue revenge at almost every stage of the game. Want payback for Jackie? Well then don't work with Hanako and instead destroy Mikoshi. Doing so will rip the heart out...
  11. v2micca

{***** SPOILER ALERT *****} - Rogue does not fit what she should look like.

This is Elizabeth Shue. She was over 55 years old when this photo was taken. I have no problem believing that with the technology of Cyberpunk 2077, Rogue can continue to look well preserved into her 70's.
  12. v2micca

[Fun] Post your most random thoughts and headcanon

I actually posted this one in a separate thread. Kind of silly, but has become my own personal head-canon. This entire universe takes place in a Dark Alternate Time-line from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Even with the help from the future, Bill and Ted fail their history exam resulting...
  13. v2micca

Your Top Movies that you feel Defined the Cyberpunk Genre.

Bladerunner features a cop protagonist. Ghost in a Shell features a cop protagonist. In the Cyberpunk PnP RPG one of the classes is that of a Lawman. There is nothing about a cop protagonist that excludes or makes a story an outlier from Cyberpunk. I would argue that its actually one of the...
  14. v2micca

The motivation for everything that happened. (MAX spoilers)

This was the in game lore/transcript I have been looking for. Bummed I missed it when reviewing Evelyn's Braindance. So, this establishes that Yorinobu was the individual who ultimately determined to encode Johnny Silverhand on RELIC 2.0. His motivations for doing so are still subject for...
  15. v2micca

Found Nina Kraviz - would be awesome as a "ROMANCE"

There should have been a hollow fang modification that you could only get from her ripperdoc character.
Top Bottom